Dexter Jackson

Jackedup

anyone else like me and just really love this guys physique? my opinion is that i would rather have his body then pretty muchany other pro. i like priest but i wouldnt want to be that short. dexter is just so eye pleasing.......J

I think Melvin Anthony is pretty sick too. I am not into the Marcus Ruhl "mass monster" look.

Easto said:
I think Melvin Anthony is pretty sick too. I am not into the Marcus Ruhl "mass monster" look.
Melvin has one of the most appealing physiques in bodybuilding today.. He has a nice small waist with a great taper and perfect symmetry and muscle development.. Under the supervision of Hany Rambod, i expect to see great things from Melvin.. who is also one of the nicest guys around always wearing a smile :D

Dexter Jackson has a great look. My personal preference as far as bodies of the Pro's is Lee Priest. The guy is sick. Can come in at 225-230 or 200 on the nose and still be a high placer everytime. Very rarely do you see Priest ever "off" like so many of the big men. Plus, Lee has got to have some of the best arms in the game.

I like Melvin Anthony like some of you do but he just doesnt seem to be able to come in as razor sharp as DJ. He's just too smooth.

I'm a big fan of bodies like Dexter Jackson, Flex Wheeler, Darrem Charles. They all look great! Nice lines, still big, nice symmetry.

Back