Pharma vs UGL. what would you go for?

mrquestion

hello gentlemen. im from London UK

basically ive posted here once before. Im new to the world of steroids, never taken them in many years of training, but now gonna have a taster.

right im sure this kind of question has been asked many times before, but i want to get more recent view and updated thread on this.

PHARMA gear vs UGL gear . what do you prefer? Also which do you recommend to me?

i heard some say PHARMA absolutely for peace of mind & quality assurance. Ive heard others say the prefer UGL as they have better mixes,cheaper,less faked, and they know their source

now i bought one UGL lab (british dragon europe andropen, similar to sustanon), and i bought some PHARMA Pakistani Sustanon , Original).

one thing that puts me off UGLs , is how know where they being manufactured , by whom? criminals, gangstas, where? bath tub, garage ,in what conditions, how hygienic etc... (im quite fussy in these kind of things, i dont even take medicine usually if im sick, so imagine injecting something

one thing that puts me off the Organon SUS, is i heard that it can have quite a uncomfortable PIP, yet when i spoke to a mate of mine, he said he never had any issues, maybe a little temporary soreness, but nothing like ive heard some on the online forums describe.

ty

depends on how much money you got. by pharma your meaning HG (human grade) right? if you can swing almost paying double go for the HG. a lot of people can't afford spending that kind of money on a cycle tho. As long as you trust your source, you wont have problems with any of the stuff you mentioned. a lot of sources will make it right if you do.

depends on how much money you got. by pharma your meaning HG (human grade) right? if you can swing almost paying double go for the HG. a lot of people can't afford spending that kind of money on a cycle tho. As long as you trust your source, you wont have problems with any of the stuff you mentioned. a lot of sources will make it right if you do.[/QUOTE]

what do you mean by that (highlighted) ? sorry ^^

im only gonna be a occasional user, maybe 2 light short cycles a year. so it wont cost that much

so thanks, i will opt for the HG grade stuff then

Last edited:
say you got a bad batch or just something was defected with your stuff you got. they would resend.

Here's my opinion: a good UGL brewer is as good as any hg. If you are worried about it being sterile, get a syringe filter, warm it up and filter. The best option is to find a reputable supplier because if they make dirty gear, you would start to hear about it

People sometimes have the misconception that hg is more potent. It's not. You are simply paying for something that you know is made with certain quality control. I personally like my UGL's only because I trust them and have spent some time with them.

The next issue is that the majority of UGLs selling "hg" is not really hg. Many of them sell fakes or replicas. Most often the buyer will never notice the difference. Hg is really not that expensive either when you can get it from a pharmacy but you end up paying more due to sources.

The one issue I have with UGL is that it's most often over dosed and sometimes underdosed. Most UGLs starting out overdose to build a rep. Some might say that's great but I want to know exactly how much I'm using and the only way to be sure is with hg or really trusting you source or homebrew.

As far as results go, most people would never notice the difference in hg and UGL unless it's highly misdosed. So even though I stick to UGL , I have to say true hg is the safest most accurate way to go but I've never had an issue with UGL other than painful shots from it being made wrong. I just fix it and it's good to go, but who really wants to do that.

yea.. a good source will try to make it right.. but ill tell you, i use HG, i wont buy anything else from ug's unless its oral... case and point...

i purchased from a well known, and respected source for GP stuff.. both vials had hair/lint in them... i contacted them about it, and their customer service is really awesome, they took care of it right away, and sent 2 more vials.. problem was, when i got those 2, they had trash/lint in them too.... they made the best attempt possible to make it right, and for that, i still respect them, but i wont use any UGL's injectibles simply because once they get multiple ppl involved with the manufacturing proces spread over different countrys, quality control kinda goes out the window.. i mean, im sure they mean well, and its not done purposly, but a company that big cant control every aspect....

thats why i either do it myself, or buy pharm/human grade

Hello, i´m brand new here and i starting to do some research in the steroid world...so a very simple question and maybe stupid also. What´s and HG and UGL??
Thanks

Good, thanks...so but whats up with the human grade? what´s that? I looked up in the internet and some sites come up searching with human grade pharmacies! It´s a kind of pharmacy online? And what guarantee can we have that their product is safer?
Thanks!!

Back