Dianabol - helix pharma

Within 10 days you should deffo see huge pumps and of gained some water, I have never tried anything from this lab

Sorry bro but dbol effects r fast. If its been 10 days n u don't feel anything your shit is trash simply as that.

It's been 14 days now and I don't feel anything! Please stay away from the D-BOL from Helix Pharm. It's total garbage!

As you may have assumed, I got rid of my d-bol, including the two 10ml bottle of deca and test cypionate that I had obtained from the same person. It was all junk.

I now have purchased 20 vials of 1 cc (250mg/ml) of test enathante. They cost me $12 per vials, for a total of $120. It cost me more this time but it definitely looks like it
is of good quality.

I won't stack with anything else for the moment. Since it is my first cycle, I assume the results should be
quite good even with only test.

I have more confidence in that product, cause IMO, test sold in vials of 1 cc is less likely to be junk.

I'll let you guys know how I'm doing in about 7-14 days...

Gog, have you tried D-bol from Helix yourself? I did for 14 days and I didn't feel anything at all. I don't know about their other products, but I am %95 sure their D-bol is junk.

Why don't you share your experience with Helix products with the rest of us?

I use hélix and im in fucking shape. I can post pictures for prove it. Tank you.
I take 2cc prop hélix, 2 cc test e hélix and 2 cc deçà hélix by week. I like the products.
Begin by eat and train like a man greggy

Even if what you are using is garbage, by injecting so much of it in your butt weekly, chances are you will have some gains no matter what. To answer your question, posting pictures wouldn't mean anything. There is no way I can know it's you.

At first I thought you were working for the Helix company but then I changed my mind when I realized how terrible your english is. Anyways, I am happy you had success with your cycle. All I can say is that I have been using the D-BOL from Hélix religiously for 14 days and didn't feel a single difference. I have been training naturally and went from 175 lbs to 205 lbs with 10% bodyfat. So I think I know a little about training and eating.

I recently acquired some test e and tren a from a Helix pharma UGL. Would you (or anyone who is familiar with Helix and sees this) please check out the included pic and comment if this is possibly the same as what you have. I just cannot seem to find any information on this lab and it seems that the few forum posts are all from the start of this year. Maybe a new UGL?

Testosterone enanthate on left and trenbolone acetate on right. If anyone has the same product would you please reply with an image of yours for comparison.

View attachment 550311

Im running his gear now and dont have an issue with it at all...im running helixes
superdrol
test e
deca
eq

Imo I think helix is a great lab I havent had no issues im 15 wks into my cycle...

I am actually running some and having recently switched from a known brand and my size has gone down, the adrol is legit in killing my hunger but no 10-20 pounds of anything, strength is up. Vains and hemocrit seem lower, vains are less fuller = less RBC and hemocrit. Starting to think this shit is bunk, going back to org source in a few days if nothing changes soon

I am actually running some and having recently switched from a known brand and my size has gone down, the adrol is legit in killing my hunger but no 10-20 pounds of anything, strength is up. Vains and hemocrit seem lower, vains are less fuller = less RBC and hemocrit. Starting to think this shit is bunk, going back to org source in a few days if nothing changes soon

Bro honistly keep running it its gtg... trust me im enjoying the ride

Back