HOT ROCKS

Hey Dudes what do you think?
Is this Dianabol the real thing?
It suppose to be 10mg

Thanks

HOT ROCKS

Rock On !

Click to enlarge

Looks real to me. The 10mg Thais from British Dispensary.

why did they make them look exactly like there 2.5 mg Winstrol (winny) tabs?????

all the colors in the world

the ones i have are pink ,have 10mg one side ,and have b/d on the other.i know they are real.i started on bench pushing 150 in(1)month i pushed up 405pounds!!!!

eppe81078 said:
the ones i have are pink ,have 10mg one side ,and have b/d on the other.i know they are real.i started on bench pushing 150 in(1)month i pushed up 405pounds!!!!
damn wish my naps did that!

definately legit, im gettin some to try soon there supposed to be the same as the pinks just 10mg same everything same price instead of a tub of 1000 there a tub of 500 so ya let me know how they turn out cant wait to start mine

i thought about kick starting my second cycle with D-bol...any suggestions...what mg's and for how long if my test is going to be on for 10 weeks..

I just received my D-Bol tabs and they look just like those yellow tabs, except they are pink. I was going to take a picture and check here to make sure they were real, but this thread saved me the time. Thanks!

Last edited:
eppe81078 said:

i am calling you a lier :stickpoke

Back