Dick starting to hit the dirt????

twistedsteel

SEAL TEAM LEADER
Ok doing a cycle of Sustanon (sust) 83mg ED with Tren 75mg ED (Im into week #7)I did the same cycle last year but did the tren EOD. My libido is a little down was thinking of adding in some prop like 100mg EOD. My gains are Fuckin great. Getting very ripped. But I eat clean ED (1 cheat day) & do my carido. STATS: 214lbs
6' tall
6% BF

twistedsteel said:
Ok doing a cycle of Sustanon (sust) 83mg ED with Tren 75mg ED (Im into week #7)I did the same cycle last year but did the tren EOD. My libido is a little down was thinking of adding in some prop like 100mg EOD. My gains are Fuckin great. Getting very ripped. But I eat clean ED (1 cheat day) & do my carido. STATS: 214lbs
6' tall
6% BF

Why not just replace the Sustanon with prop? Adding 100mgs of prop EOD is a big jump in the amount of testosterone you would be taking. I don't think you need that large of an increase.

DougoeFre5h said:
Huh? I wants aware HCG recovered a suffering libido.
Usually about wk 8 my libido goes South. I hit 5000 i.u.s over 3 days and im back in business.

I was taught this from a Mr. Louisiana and he and another Mr. Louisiana use the same method as I've mentioned before. If one is Gyno prone, I recommend 2500-3500i.u.s

Other suggestions welcome.....

This works for us.

Gator

Aboot said:
Why not just replace the Sustanon with prop? Adding 100mgs of prop EOD is a big jump in the amount of testosterone you would be taking. I don't think you need that large of an increase.
Ive also ran close to 1000mg per week in past cycles. So I do have experence with high doses of test. Is this the reson Aboot or will this fuck up my blood levels to much???? Thanks bros.

twistedsteel said:
Im using hcg @500ius E5D??? more or less?????
Thats one of the reasons i never recommend doing that BUT its the in thing. People are walking around with regular size balls then all the sudden their dick is broken!

Aboot said:
ok aboot unless I misread I have to disagree with you on this one because 83mg of sus ed is and 581mg a week and 100mg of prop eod is only 350

Aboot said:

I agree with Aboot. Pro and Tren are amazing together not to mention your Soldier will be standing at attention at all times!

Back