Did Customs take my package?

Nothing against RUI but I get all my human grade ancillaries still in their prescription boxes with labels and everything for the same price as anything from RUI.

But you are correct, I have NEVER heard of anything bad coming from RUI they have a good rep

Ok guys so my package has been in NYC Customs since Aug 23. Its been there for 8 days now, it says "Processed Through Sort Facility August 23, 2012 ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) Registered Mail™Origin Post is Preparing Shipment." Did yu guys have your package be at customs for longer? Do you guys think its seized? I ordered 5,000mg of Anavar (var) 3,000mg of tren and 3,000mg of test prop

Dude I ordered something, and its been in customers since July 21 St. I'm at day 53, still in ISC NYC, received no update and no letter. After looking into it, it contain 1000 mg of what is now illegal. Odd thing is, in the past I order multiple things from same vendor over seas in EU and technically illegal things got through no problem. Regardless, my vendors policy is waitn6 weeks and they'd do a reship. The day. Its been in customs since Aug 31st. Have yet to see any signs of seuizure , but this second package contains an analog of an illegal sub. But like I said before I've done transactions with same vendor and according to my state law, were illegal, and still made it through with very small delays, at most 8 days, as little as 2 days. Wtf is going on? Idk BC usps hasvnt said on their track and confirm that it has been seized nor no letter thus far. It was all shipped from western Europe and post offices are useless all tho they said registered mail don't get scan and just appear t your door. That is true. Or they leave a notice saying the missed you would you like a redelievery? So I'm in limbo and what concerns me is law violation tho I don't think I ordered enough to be a vendor but also the money I may loose BC my vendor says only 1 more free reship, and I want a refund but I have to let 6 weeks from Aug 31 to pass to descuss that. One option is to file an insurance claim, to have them check harder. Other than that idk and it sucks. Sooooo i read somewhere some article of the ten steps of customers and it says they can only keep it 35 days, but it said in article that's BS at times that it can take up to 60 weeks or more, I'm reaching the sixty, and status on both haven't changed, I revived preview packets, and the entered custums between 6-8 days and left, and a day or two it was at my door. But like I exude, things, multiple things that were illegal came thru no problem, a packet of ten grams, it stayed 8 days in customs n then 2 days later it was here. I didn't know it was illegal at the time, don't rely on erowid, hit up flsenate.gov for the PDF of all illegal shit. I'm being pacient, called local post office, and 1800 number, no help. But so far, knock on virtual wood, no authorities involved. Good luck man. If my Aug 31 custom bound package doesn't arrive by next week, I will assume the same happened as to the other package. Plus online it'll say some general ship implying it got seized n u got to wait for the letter, or you can try an insurance claim, in ur local post office. Gd luck to u n me.

You wont know until you get a letter, then if you do throw that shit away and forget about it.

Dude I ordered something, and its been in customers since July 21 St. I'm at day 53, still in ISC NYC, received no update and no letter. After looking into it, it contain 1000 mg of what is now illegal. Odd thing is, in the past I order multiple things from same vendor over seas in EU and technically illegal things got through no problem. Regardless, my vendors policy is waitn6 weeks and they'd do a reship. The day. Its been in customs since Aug 31st. Have yet to see any signs of seuizure , but this second package contains an analog of an illegal sub. But like I said before I've done transactions with same vendor and according to my state law, were illegal, and still made it through with very small delays, at most 8 days, as little as 2 days. Wtf is going on? Idk BC usps hasvnt said on their track and confirm that it has been seized nor no letter thus far. It was all shipped from western Europe and post offices are useless all tho they said registered mail don't get scan and just appear t your door. That is true. Or they leave a notice saying the missed you would you like a redelievery? So I'm in limbo and what concerns me is law violation tho I don't think I ordered enough to be a vendor but also the money I may loose BC my vendor says only 1 more free reship, and I want a refund but I have to let 6 weeks from Aug 31 to pass to descuss that. One option is to file an insurance claim, to have them check harder. Other than that idk and it sucks. Sooooo i read somewhere some article of the ten steps of customers and it says they can only keep it 35 days, but it said in article that's BS at times that it can take up to 60 weeks or more, I'm reaching the sixty, and status on both haven't changed, I revived preview packets, and the entered custums between 6-8 days and left, and a day or two it was at my door. But like I exude, things, multiple things that were illegal came thru no problem, a packet of ten grams, it stayed 8 days in customs n then 2 days later it was here. I didn't know it was illegal at the time, don't rely on erowid, hit up flsenate.gov for the PDF of all illegal shit. I'm being pacient, called local post office, and 1800 number, no help. But so far, knock on virtual wood, no authorities involved. Good luck man. If my Aug 31 custom bound package doesn't arrive by next week, I will assume the same happened as to the other package. Plus online it'll say some general ship implying it got seized n u got to wait for the letter, or you can try an insurance claim, in ur local post office. Gd luck to u n me.

reread the top comment i got everything man, it was just the tracking number that was fucked up

Most people don't realize that the gov't has the capability of tracing the IP of the person checking on tracking numbers of seized orders. One more piece of evidence for prosecution. I found this out the hard way. Fortunately I used the public library's computer, but I had no idea or didn't think about it, that they could do that. Just FYI...be careful with international!

Most people don't realize that the gov't has the capability of tracing the IP of the person checking on tracking numbers of seized orders. One more piece of evidence for prosecution. I found this out the hard way. Fortunately I used the public library's computer, but I had no idea or didn't think about it, that they could do that. Just FYI...be careful with international!

you've been rolled for ordering aas?

Back