Did I get scammed???

Darby Crash

Okay fellas, I tried a new source somewhat recently. Had a strong reference list that checked out (mods from this board) and was responding regularly via email. I placed a small order, $200 for Winstrol (winny) tabs. This was on May 24th. After not recieving the gear in 6 weeks (also not receiving a siezure letter), I contacted the source who then said "sorry bro, thanks for your pateince - I'll send the package and you'll receive it soon." Well....still no gear or reponse to any email. Is there anything I can do here, or just list him as a scammer - truth is, I think he's legit for the most part.

Maybe it's the same guy I am dealing with I have been waiting six weeks also. I am getting sick of waiting and I am thinking about ordering somewhere else. I bet if I do though I will get it the next day. Fucking internationals. I feel you bro.

bro, can you pm me with who it is? I think im dealing with the same guy and ive been waiting for way longer than 6 weeks. Plz contact me bro

hahaha mine was sent 2nd air and i got pissed after a week. you guys had alot more patience than me but. im probably the most paranoid guy i know. Really i hope you get your stuff though

Back