Did I mess up my first week of cycle?

RogerC11

I just started pinning last thursday. I did my right glute first and then on saturday i pinned into my left glute. I realized that I may have shallow injected both after i developed some knots under each glute. I have heard that the absorption is much slower this way and I just finished my 3rd pinning yesterday night into my left delt. Will this cause a spike in my blood levels because of unequal absorption? I realized I should have used 1.5" pins into my glutes but I used 1" 25g when I first pinned. I have longer pins ordered and on the way. Will I experience a delay in the test prop kicking in as well because of this mistake? I'm kinda paranoid I messed up my first week.

Unless you are super fat, 1" is fine. Don't lose any sleep over this. You are fine. You are just getting PIP from pinning virgin muscle.

Don't do anything crazy like adjusting your AI dose either.

Unless you are super fat, 1" is fine. Don't lose any sleep over this. You are fine. You are just getting PIP from pinning virgin muscle.

I certainly hope that is the case! The area is a bit pink and warm. I took a shower and sterilized the vial top and the injection site thoroughly with alcohol pads before injection so I'm pretty sure it's not an infection. I had the same slight pinkish color on the right glute as well but it subsided after a couple of days but the knot was not anywhere near as pronounced as my left glute. I'm hoping the 1.5" pins give me better luck once the glutes come back into rotation!

Not super fat I don't think. I would say about 15% body fat before going on.

I still use 1.5" on glutes just so that I can use both hands while I pin at a downward angle. Keeps me stable and still goes deep enough

-

Well if memory serves we all get a new role in November after worlds as the first role rotates out so, just 3 months of being seeker less.

At least I think that is how it goes but I may have made that up.

If you messed up the cycle, it is better to give a little break to clear the restriction. Then start the course again and watch everything carefully. Don't forget to go to the doctor.

I just started pinning last thursday. I did my right glute first and then on saturday i pinned into my left glute. I realized that I may have shallow injected both after i developed some knots under each glute. I have heard that the absorption is much slower this way and I just finished my 3rd pinning yesterday night into my left delt. Will this cause a spike in my blood levels because of unequal absorption? I realized I should have used 1.5" pins into my glutes but I used 1" 25g when I first pinned. I have longer pins ordered and on the way. Will I experience a delay in the test prop kicking in as well because of this mistake? I'm kinda paranoid I messed up my first week.
It's true that injecting too shallowly can affect absorption, it's challenging to determine the exact impact on blood levels. However, since you just finished your third injection in your left deltoid, it's likely that the medication is still getting into your system.

Using longer pins, like the 1.5" ones you ordered, can help ensure proper depth when injecting into the glutes. This may improve absorption and reduce the likelihood of developing lumps.

As for the delay in test prop kicking in, it's hard to say for sure. Everyone's body responds differently, and individual factors can influence the speed of onset. It's best to give it some time and monitor your progress If you continue to have concerns or experience unusual symptoms, it's essential to reach out to a healthcare professional for advice.

Last edited:
Back