Didnt use aromasin during cycle should i use it in pct?

If you run your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during your post cycle therapy (pct) wont it actually slow down recovery? Doesn't your body need to have high estrogen levels so that it knows to start producing testosterone?

If you run your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during your post cycle therapy (pct) wont it actually slow down recovery? Doesn't your body need to have high estrogen levels so that it knows to start producing testosterone?

If your body reads high levels of testosterone, estrogen, and/or progesterone it WILL NOT produce testosterone on it's own. Those 3 are what affect your HPTA (negative feedback)

..And as far as running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during the weeks compounds are clearly, I think we're just splitting hairs at this point lol. First of all a blood test overrides all this speculation as dj pointed out. Second I would listen to your body--> If you are showing signs of high or low estro you know what to do. If you are showing signs that everything is in normal range most wouldn't dose an AI--> I would dose it very low, but I wouldn't recommend that to everyone

So you're saying it won't produce testosterone with high estrogen, right? So when people don't run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle and then just come in with nolva after the cycle, what makes the body start producing testosterone? I've always kind of understood it as your body detecting that your hormones are out of balance by noticing the high estrogen then producing testosteron to try and balance things back out. I'd like to understand this a little better.

your body is always trying to achieve homeostasis. therefore yes, it would try and bring the test back up, but this doesn't always happen. everyone is different. i mean look at guys that need to go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), low test but they are still making some. and when you say people don't use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or hcg, and then just come in with nolva after a cycle, what makes their body start producing test? who says it does? if your estro is out of whack and you didn't use hcg, you're in for a long hard ride my friend. buckle up

I didn't say it's the right way to do it, but Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) hasn't always been so widely used. I mean it used to be commonplace for people to just use nolva or clomid for post cycle therapy (pct) and thats it. Ill try and learn a little more about it, just asking.

that's true, and that was then, this is now. science and technology gets better as time goes on. absoloutely no reason to do what they did in the 90s, 80s, and 70s just because they did it. the shit is there for you, so use it.

Wtf. How is it that people give advice for or against yet have never used something? Yes you can run a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during post cycle therapy (pct). a serm will only stop the binding of estrogen in breast tissue, it does not reduce estro.

Just because you read a protocol doesn't make it accurate for everyone. The fact of telling someone you never run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in post cycle therapy (pct) is rediculous, especially when you have no personal experience. Experiment and see what works for you but it's best to understand how something works before advising for or against it. You never want to reduce estrogen too much, it's all about management of hormones and restoring them.

Sorry to hijack this thread but I am in the research stage and am starting a test only cycle in the next few weeks. Is it absolutely necessary to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle as was told when going to buy aromisin that I should buy it yet why fix something that wasn't there its is avaikiabke when ever I need it so just leave it the now and buy it if and when required?
I thought it would be better to be safe than sorry but as I said I can buy it anytime and was told by my guy. To wait and see first

I was told by a well respected and knowledgeable pro here that it's okay to run aromasin through the cycle and into post cycle therapy (pct). I'm in the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast phase of my pct and still taking 12.5 mg of aromasin a day. I have no symptoms of crashed e or an abundance of estro. I'm waiting till the end to get bloods, but everything seemed to work well enough for me...

Back