diet after shorty

Ifrit

I am running 150mgs test propionate EOD for a 4 week short cycle. Is it a bad idea to diet right after this cycle? I only gained 1/2 an inch on my waist but I would like to diet as soon as possible without sacrificing musle mass. I have so far gained 10 pounds and gained 1/2 an inch on my biceps and this is the beginning of the third week. I have used arimedex EOD for the entire cycle.

For such a short cycle you probably should of dieted while you were on.....the improved anabolism would of preserved muscle... why such a short cycle????

Mainly because I get every side effect of test that is possible to get after 4 weeks and I am tired of using other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for long periods of time and getting very little. I am more happy with the gains I have made on this short cycle then any cycles I have ever done and they are far more noticeable.

Ifrit said:
Mainly because I get every side effect of test that is possible to get after 4 weeks and I am tired of using other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for long periods of time and getting very little. I am more happy with the gains I have made on this short cycle then any cycles I have ever done and they are far more noticeable.
dieting post cycle is a bad idea , wait till your hpta has recovered so as to maintain as much muscle mass as possible

Back