Diet for not working out

0nyx

Iron Man
whats up y'all..

Long story short.. i have had some torn labrems in my shoulders and have not been able to work out for over a year now, and i won't be able to go for surgery for another year and a half until i return to my home country.

So my question is, Is there anyway that i can bulk up a bit whilst getting somewhat "ripped" at the same time , without working out? I can do cardio.

Just looking for suggestions on a diet style to follow and also any excersises that would compliment the diet.

If you don't want to go in to too much detail but can even just point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Thanks

whats up y'all..

Long story short.. i have had some torn labrems in my shoulders and have not been able to work out for over a year now, and i won't be able to go for surgery for another year and a half until i return to my home country.

So my question is, Is there anyway that i can bulk up a bit whilst getting somewhat "ripped" at the same time , without working out? I can do cardio.

Just looking for suggestions on a diet style to follow and also any excersises that would compliment the diet.

If you don't want to go in to too much detail but can even just point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Thanks

you can either cut down or bulk up..in your case do cardio for 45 minutes and have a high protein moderate fat diet...you should see results every week
have protein from whey isolate, chicken, eggs, fish
fats from nuts, olive oil, macadamia nut oil, peanut butter :)
and carbs from oats brown rice

Back