Diet on gh?

simpllyhuge

how should ones diet be geared towards gh use. I was just researching using low dose gh 2-3 iu and was wondering if one wanted to get the most out of it and was using alittle test and maybe var, what would their diet have to look like. clean but lower carb or ???

HGH is going to make you a fat burning machine. Just eat normally (a good diet geared towards your bodybuilding goals). It spares muscle while burning fat

so should i be spending all my time training hard or should i do like 25% cardio after training.

you think it would be okay to be on only like 150-200mg of test for most of my gh cycle and throw in var and tbol for a few weeks at a time and then stopping. the gh will be 2 iu in the mid day i guess.

Well I would think of GH as an aid to the cycle. Do everything as if you weren't taking the GH at all. The GH will enhance the cycle and your body will run more efficiently. That has been my experience. If test is the meat then GH is the potatoes. You are not going to gain size just doing GH.
If it were me, I'd do at least 4 to 5 ius a day

i was gonna run 2-3 iu a day for the least three months but i was planning on starting right after my sinus surgery and then going all the way through the summer. so like 6 months i guess. thats if i dont get any sides which i doubt i will at that dose.

i guess ill just figure it all out as i go since ill have so long. thanks.

simpllyhuge said:
i was gonna run 2-3 iu a day for the least three months but i was planning on starting right after my sinus surgery and then going all the way through the summer. so like 6 months i guess. thats if i dont get any sides which i doubt i will at that dose.

i guess ill just figure it all out as i go since ill have so long. thanks.

you won't have sides at 4 to 5 iu either but 2 to 3 is safe

Good luck

yeah honestly thou that whole face growing shit scares me. i know its not suppost to happen with people who dont already have the problem. but then theires people whos faces look like dave palumbos and i dont know if thats from gh or excess androgens.

Back