Diet plan for bulking cycle - got a couple questions

ICEMAN11

Starting my first cycle in january. This is a diet plan for my bulking cycle. Need criticism, what should I change, what is good etc.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 195lbs
Bf: 13-14%

Cycle is 12w of Test-E 500mg/w, 6w Dbol 30mg/ed, Adex 0.25mg eod, pct: Nolva+clomid.

This is what I have in mind:

Breakfast 7am
4.5oz Oats
9oz Skyr
4 eggs

10am
Gainer shake (1060cal)

Lunch 12-13pm
9oz chicken
9oz sweet potatoes
3.5oz brown rice

Pre Workout 15pm
4.5oz Oats
9oz Skyr

Post Workout 16-17pm
Gainer shake (1060cal)

Dinner 19-20pm
9oz chicken
9oz sweet potatoes
3.5oz brown rice

Before sleep 22-23pm
Casein protein

This adds up to about roughly 5.200cal. Protein = 25% Carbs = 47% Fat = 28%.
I'm getting 320g of protein, that should be sufficient. Should I try to lower the fat and up the carbs instead?

I'm getting a lot of calories from my two daily gainer shakes, should I only drink one post workout and just add more calories from food? Then what should I add and during which part of the day?

When I get bored of chicken I swap it out for beef or salmon for a couple of days, and then get back on track with the chicken. Prepping the meals in different ways has been my key to not get sick of eating mostly the same food.

Note: Skyr is an Icelandic cultured dairy product, it has the consistency of strained yogurt, but a much milder flavor. It has been a part of Icelandic cuisine for over a thousand years. Macros for 9oz: Protein: 24g Carbs: 33g Fat: 0.5g

Please criticize!

You do not have any vegetables in your diet - your bowel movements are going to suffer. Adding green, leafy vegetables will make your gut happy and will add negligale calories, fats, or proteins. The greens will also add a lot of good nutrients, though.

You do not have any vegetables in your diet - your bowel movements are going to suffer. Adding green, leafy vegetables will make your gut happy and will add negligale calories, fats, or proteins. The greens will also add a lot of good nutrients, though.

I've made this mistake before, I never tried to get vegetables in and only really worried about proteins, fats, and carbs. It's amazing how much better I feel in general since I've started making vegetables a part of most meals.

Thanks 3J, I had actually thought about that, will add some veggies to Lunch+Dinner. Broccoli, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles and whatever comes to mind when shopping for groceries.

Thanks 3J, I had actually thought about that, will add some veggies to Lunch+Dinner. Broccoli, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles and whatever comes to mind when shopping for groceries.

thats not 3J.. im 3J... lol

dont mix sage and myself up .. lol

though his advice was on point!

2000 of your 5k calories comes from a gainer... i think thats crap honestly..

that means youre only eating 3k in whole foods.. i would replace 1k of the gainer in whole foods

thats not 3J.. im 3J... lol

dont mix sage and myself up .. lol

though his advice was on point!

I can see his confusion - I am simply saying what you have already told me. I clearly remember you saying something like "if you are hungry, eat as much leafy green vegetables as you desire". Well, the other day I ate 4 plates of salad (no dressing - IMO a well made salad does not need dressing, the vegetables should provide a wealth of different flavors) made mostly of kale and spinach. :)

I notice that your post work out meal is a gainer shake. I would either replace that with a Whey protein shake or at the very least add in some starchy carbs post workout. Being a 3j also I will second you adding in the veggies.

Damn those profile pics confused me, sorry guys.

Thanks for the input guys, I will replace the post workout meal with whey protein and some carbs, also adding some veggies and adding more whole foods instead of the gainer. I will update when I have a better meal plan ready, I really appreciate the criticism.

Back