Dieting is easy with this trick!

I hate the term hardgainer, but being somebody who struggles to gain mass, easily burns fat; kratom is a double-edged sword.

Kratom does not increase my metabolism, in fact, in my experience it slows it down and may create constipation. I really love the stuff, but I use it recreationally... Kratom has really helped me to open up to lots of new people since starting it months ago, I have a significant amount of more friends now at the gym.

I'm cycling off it when I run out of my current batch, i've been on a lot of anabolics, stimulants and some kratom(about 5.5g per day) the past 5 months. My blast has just reached closure, I want to kind of sober up, even though I have not been out of control by any means; being able to be completely sober for weeks/months at a time is very important to me. I dont like the idea of having to continually use crutches to be happy and content. I think its also important to give receptors a break from mind-altering substances.

UGSUPPS are an incredible company. Their reps here have treated me with the best customer service I have ever experienced from an online vendor. If kratom is not banned I will be ugsupps customer till the day I die.

Kratom is great stuff - I swear by it for social issues. I also agree with NewAlias, UndergroundSupps is a fantastic company. They are easy to deal with and always treat me more than fairly.

I hate the term hardgainer, but being somebody who struggles to gain mass, easily burns fat; kratom is a double-edged sword.

Kratom does not increase my metabolism, in fact, in my experience it slows it down and may create constipation. I really love the stuff, but I use it recreationally... Kratom has really helped me to open up to lots of new people since starting it months ago, I have a significant amount of more friends now at the gym.

I'm cycling off it when I run out of my current batch, i've been on a lot of anabolics, stimulants and some kratom(about 5.5g per day) the past 5 months. My blast has just reached closure, I want to kind of sober up, even though I have not been out of control by any means; being able to be completely sober for weeks/months at a time is very important to me. I dont like the idea of having to continually use crutches to be happy and content. I think its also important to give receptors a break from mind-altering substances.

UGSUPPS are an incredible company. Their reps here have treated me with the best customer service I have ever experienced from an online vendor. If kratom is not banned I will be ugsupps customer till the day I die.

How did it help you make friends and open up? Not really understanding this...

Due to family issues, as well as genetics for chemical imbalances I have grown up with anxiety and depression. Kratom makes anxiety and depression a thing if the past, it melts away.

Social anxiety makes the mind heavily filter what u say and do. On kratom I dont give a fuck what anybody thinks about me or my decisions; my life my choices. Kratom has also removed my filter and I say whatever I want, for better or for worse lol.

I hope to find a balance between the former and my current kratom-induced self during this break from kratom.

Due to family issues, as well as genetics for chemical imbalances I have grown up with anxiety and depression. Kratom makes anxiety and depression a thing if the past, it melts away.

Social anxiety makes the mind heavily filter what u say and do. On kratom I dont give a fuck what anybody thinks about me or my decisions; my life my choices. Kratom has also removed my filter and I say whatever I want, for better or for worse lol.

I hope to find a balance between the former and my current kratom-induced self during this break from kratom.

Look here:

Kratom - my views on it...hint, it appears to work.

I am a fan. I also agree with what New alias says about it. I will also add that my wife says it makes me into a happier, more fun person to be around.

Haha thanks fir sharing, I see my post there awaiting my free samples, now I know wen I started kratom, I couldnt figure it out... it was like Jan 20th.

So u said that u agree with my view on it, does it also slow down ur metabolism and create minor constipation? Any tricks uve found to combat this.

Last edited:
i too live off monster ultra zeros .. i take one at 1pm and then another at 5pm and i can fast all day if needs be .. usually heres my diet cause i work 12 hour a day

bed at 2 am .. up at 9 am --- gym
ultra zero after gym at 1030 work 1030 to 11pm and another ultra zero around 2pm then last ultra at 4pm ..speed way has 3 ultras for 5.00s.. i do eat 150 to 180 grams protein a day ... usually 3 pounds of ground turkey ..rinse repeat ..

thanks ultra zero

I love the maeng da powder, great for energy and focus. Also helps with anxiety. My digestive system hates it though for some reason. Sucks because it really was a cure-all for me.

I love the maeng da powder, great for energy and focus. Also helps with anxiety. My digestive system hates it though for some reason. Sucks because it really was a cure-all for me.

Perhaps drinking it with one of those yogurt drinks(which also would work as a potentiator) as well as using a probiotic supplement and digestive enzyme(which would be beneficial beyond kratom) could help. Maybe a fiber supplement or just eating more fiber rich foods, drinking prune juice throughout the day... Surely there is a way to make kratom easier on the digestive system, the question is, is it more trouble than it's worth? I wouldn't think so as I really enjoy kratom, I guess it's just a matter of how much it actually does for you.

I want to add that the digestive obstruction is not THAT bad, to anyone who has not tried the stuff. It's just a minor thing, which I am confident there is a way to minimize to almost null.

Last edited:
I love the maengda myself too!!!

Perhaps drinking it with one of those yogurt drinks(which also would work as a potentiator) as well as using a probiotic supplement and digestive enzyme(which would be beneficial beyond kratom) could help. Maybe a fiber supplement or just eating more fiber rich foods, drinking prune juice throughout the day... Surely there is a way to make kratom easier on the digestive system, the question is, is it more trouble than it's worth? I wouldn't think so as I really enjoy kratom, I guess it's just a matter of how much it actually does for you.

I want to add that the digestive obstruction is not THAT bad, to anyone who has not tried the stuff. It's just a minor thing, which I am confident there is a way to minimize to almost null.
Maybe even just a lot of water.

Another great thing about kratom is that it really boosts your workout. You'll get an amazing workout on K. Its better then any preworkout I've ever tried!

I love the maengda myself too!!!

Maybe even just a lot of water.

Another great thing about kratom is that it really boosts your workout. You'll get an amazing workout on K. Its better then any preworkout I've ever tried!

I agree waaaaaaaaaay better then any preworkout.....I set pr's all the time with kratom!!!

I agree waaaaaaaaaay better then any preworkout.....I set pr's all the time with kratom!!!
Weird you said that. I just set to pr's on the squat and bench an hour after using kratom. Its really hard to believe how well it works, but it does!

Weird you said that. I just set to pr's on the squat and bench an hour after using kratom. Its really hard to believe how well it works, but it does!

You set a PR on both bench and squat in the same session? I think you meant to say test suspension instead of kratom lol

Back