diff colours of steroids.. problem..? test darker than tren

test_guy_001

long story short, i ordered from this place for couple years now, bought gear few months ago

tren was way darker than test so i thought it was good, (tren e)

now i ordered some more tren e/ test e, and the test is like twice as dark as the tren, what throws me off is comparing the test i got months ago to the same ester test i just bought, and the test i just bought is like 5 times darker than the same test i ordered from here, 5 motnhs ago

when i first ordered, tren was way darker, now the new test i just ordered is way darker, i spent a lot more money this time around, bought more tren, now it's just weird to see is so much lighter than the test, when i ordered a bit ago it was the opposite,

comparing the test i got right now to the same ester test 5 months ago is insane, its literally 5-6 times darker

does this mean anything or am i just second guessing myself

your lab is not consistently buying the same viscosity of motor oil their using to fake their gear. sometimes they get 10w-30 , sometimes 10w-40, sometimes full synthetic . ;)

your lab is not consistently buying the same viscosity of motor oil their using to fake their gear. sometimes they get 10w-30 , sometimes 10w-40, sometimes full synthetic . ;)

As long as its not used and black he will be right

Back