Different Oils and benefits?

Cakalac

Informed Member
I am reading on here about guys using grape seed oil from the grocery store and filtering. I have done a couple conversions in the past and was wondering what the benefit of grape seed oil v/s cottonseed oil is in these kits. Can you just switch the oils in a tren conversion and be safe as long as you sterilize the oil? For example one of the stores one this site has kits made with cottonseed oil. would I be wrong in just saying you could switch the oils and get the same solution. And if so is it worth it other than having a thinner oil so you can use a smaller pin?

Cakalac said:
I am reading on here about guys using grape seed oil from the grocery store and filtering. I have done a couple conversions in the past and was wondering what the benefit of grape seed oil v/s cottonseed oil is in these kits. Can you just switch the oils in a tren conversion and be safe as long as you sterilize the oil? For example one of the stores one this site has kits made with cottonseed oil. would I be wrong in just saying you could switch the oils and get the same solution. And if so is it worth it other than having a thinner oil so you can use a smaller pin?

My opinion only but nothing beats grape seed oil... you can use whatever oil you want without changing a recipe... the oil is just the carrier for the hormone.

I was using 10W-30 motor oil. I had a lot of pain at the injection site. Not much improvment when I switched to 5W-20. Any suggestions? :insane2:

Actually I had been using peanut oil but I just made a batch with grape seed. We'll see if I can tell a difference.

pumpkinseed oil for prostate

pumpkinseed oil is good for the prostate
is it good for gear?
if it is, it would be a great plus!

Back