Boldenon site injection inflammation

jonjrambo

I’m very experienced with AAS as you can tell by my posting history. I have over 30 cycles under my belt. Never have I had issues with site inflammation. I have not done a whole lot of EQ(boldenon) cycles though. My friends and I have used this particular source for 4 years. I’m currently stacking deca, enanthate and EQ. I was mixing them all into one but now I’m not. I’ve narrowed it down to the EQ that is the problem. I’ve tried cutting it with deca and I’ve tried cutting it with enanthate but neither is working. Taking it by itself is just as bad. Symptoms include a giant knot, occasional redness but not always, it usually goes away after 4 days. The problem is that I’m currently shooting 3 days a week so 4 days recovery is too long.

Remedies I still haven’t tried include cutting it with cottonseed oil or baking it at 225 for 40 minutes to kill any impurities.

Does anyone have experience with other remedies? Is this specific to EQ?

I’ve had slight issues with prop and high doses homegrown tren before but those were easily fixed with cottonseed oil and they were never this bad.

Hey man, 30+ years with AA’s, love to pic your brain a little.
Anyway, I’m currently running a T/Eq cycle (1st time with Eq). I’ve had zero problems with pip or any other side effects associated with it. Running 500mg x wk.
Baking and diluting gear has been a life saver for me dealing with pip in the past. Only other thing I’ve personally ever done is re-filter. You probably already know this, but just buy a 20micron syringe filter, 10cc syringe and a new vial. After you filter draw about 2cc sterile oil and flush the filter into the vial as well to get the residual gear left behind.
If that doesn’t work then I have no clue.
Good luck, keep us posted if you figure anything out.

Hey man, 30+ years with AA’s, love to pic your brain a little.
Anyway, I’m currently running a T/Eq cycle (1st time with Eq). I’ve had zero problems with pip or any other side effects associated with it. Running 500mg x wk.
Baking and diluting gear has been a life saver for me dealing with pip in the past. Only other thing I’ve personally ever done is re-filter. You probably already know this, but just buy a 20micron syringe filter, 10cc syringe and a new vial. After you filter draw about 2cc sterile oil and flush the filter into the vial as well to get the residual gear left behind.
If that doesn’t work then I have no clue.
Good luck, keep us posted if you figure anything out.

That’s a great idea. I’m not sure why I didn’t think of that. I’ve got some filters from the last time I had to fix something. I’ll bake it and filter it. If that doesn’t work, I’ll throw it out and buy a different brand. Thanks again.

The 1st thing I would do is to Contact your Supplier and let him know.
Any Reputable Supplier will replace the Vial.

I'v been doing EQ for a Very Long Time, and have Never Ever had any Issues with it.

Ask your Supplier if he cut the EQ with EO (ethyl oleate).
As it's Well Known for causing the Issues that you are having.
If there is EO in the EQ.

Then Filtering it, will Not Remedy the Situation............................. JP
P.S.
EO is used by some sources as a Solvent for Higher Concentration Compounds.
It makes the Compound Thinner.
What's the Mg/Ml on this EQ.

if youve done all that it might be that youre allergic to either the compound or the ester.. ester being more likely

That***8217;s a great idea. I***8217;m not sure why I didn***8217;t think of that. I***8217;ve got some filters from the last time I had to fix something. I***8217;ll bake it and filter it. If that doesn***8217;t work, I***8217;ll throw it out and buy a different brand. Thanks again.

what did you end up doing main man?

Back