digestive health

Hello, I am having some digestive problems most likely caused by my diet. I get bloating and severe gas every evening. I have tried some digestive enzymes with little effect. What have other people tried to solve this issue?

What has changed in your diet? It makes a lot more sense to change your diet than to just add in digestive aids.

If you are having digestion issues look to see if you can find some Gut Health on the net. Also, metamucil powder is something to consider.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Well we really have to look deeper into this. Stats? Age weight height bf

What I have done is take probiotics, your intestinal health is the most important thing. If you dont eat the right foods, like we don't it cannot survive.
Insoluble fiber and fiber in general, its not to make you regular (POOP) but to give your intestinal flora food to live off of, which intestinal flora is responsible for breaking down the food you eat and absorbing it through your digestive tract.
I would say (organic) kefir, yogurt, cottage cheese, aged cheese, probiotics.

Really try a colon cleanse, the only one I have ever tried is from Dr.Natura and it was amazing and gross. I am heavier and when I was done you could see the abdominal line down the middle of my stomach.

I think I get a lot of fiber through my diet but it is hard to tell. I am going try drinking some Metamucil although its going make me feel like an old bastard.

I tried some acidophilus but it didn't do much although I think I am more regular now. I don't think I have low test as I am in great shape w/ exception to my bloated stomach and gas at night.

thanks for the advise :) your probably doing yourself a favor its bad :Puke:

I think I get a lot of fiber through my diet but it is hard to tell. I am going try drinking some Metamucil although its going make me feel like an old bastard.

I tried some acidophilus but it didn't do much although I think I am more regular now. I don't think I have low test as I am in great shape w/ exception to my bloated stomach and gas at night.

thanks for the advise :) your probably doing yourself a favor its bad :Puke:

There is nothing wrong with using Metamucil...hell its smart to do so. Digestive health is something that is often overlooked, but in truth it should be a priority for everyone.

I am relatively young, but I have supplemented with it for years simply because it works and it makes a difference.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

What about greek yogurt with flax seed and granola mixed in it? I never used to eat it and had some issues myself, but since I started having this every day it has cleared up.

Yogurt is supposed to be good but I think you have to eat it almost daily for a while for the acidopholis to build up in your gut to do any good.

Take more fruits along with your diet to overcome the digest problem.Eat fruits before half an hour of your meal.

avoid oily food. take some apples or bananas. eat foods that do not have oily matter. you can try eating boiled or grilled chicken or veggies.

hi guys;

i have searched the web and could not find anything on the following.

i have been competing as an amteur bodybuilder for the last 5 years on and off.

i used alot of different injectable steroids BUT then about 2 years ago i was preparing for a contest and my stomach nerve got paralised meaning the nerve that make your stomach contract was paralysed leaving you bloated and with no apetite whatsoever...

after a number of tests and scans the doctors requested me to stop with everything and i immediately went off the steroids.

subsequently thereto i got better and my stomach was fine again.
now here is the thing.

every time i inject ANYTHING i mean low dosage of promabolan to high dosage of deca - it doesnt matter ...one week after the injection my stomach nerve is paralysed and i get off the stuff and then it gets better after a while again.

BUT if i take orals it does NOT AFFECT ME AT ALL???

everyone i talk too have never heard of this and i even tried different "brands" of injectables but still the same issue every time.

has anyone here ever heard of this
any possible advice?
i really want to compete again but don't know if i can be competative when only taking orals?

help please??

Back