disappointed with nandrolone

dude as I know,test p shows its effect around 3-4 days,may be my dosage is too low.Also you say that around 8 week you will feel nice,but my cycle is going to over around 10 weeks,does it make any sense? :))

teste also hits its peek in a few days. short or long ester the peek hits in days, not weeks, waiting weeks is what you need to NOTICE the effects from day2 or 3.
also you dont "feel" much of anything, just more pump and libido, thi sis not a dru gthat makes you high, I think you are expecting too much.

HAHA read more! those are both pretty long acting esters. you aren't going to feel anything for around 2 weeks then a lil more on the third and by the fifth you should feel good then around week 8 you'll feel real nice. the esters are both long acting. if you wanted something quick then you should of had a kick starter to go with it like dbol or something

test p is from TEST PROPIONATE -and is short ester, 2 days and test levels are up

200 deca + 100 test prop it`s to low, maybe 300 deca + 500 test/week and always use the same ester , long or short.deca has long ester and prop is short ester.

Back