Discount code.

mrzedx

Hey guys well with my last order with rui i wasnt very happy as i was told my item was shipped 2 weeks prior to it actually being shipped. and i had begun my cycle stuff as i had thought the product was on its way. long story short i was sent a tracking no. later and was told there was a confusion and the item was shipped 2 weeks later and i have just recieved the item now.

anyways im hoping it wont happen again but i was wondering if i could get a discount coupon for my next purchase as i was screwed around.
thanks

Hey guys well with my last order with rui i wasnt very happy as i was told my item was shipped 2 weeks prior to it actually being shipped. and i had begun my cycle stuff as i had thought the product was on its way. long story short i was sent a tracking no. later and was told there was a confusion and the item was shipped 2 weeks later and i have just recieved the item now.

anyways im hoping it wont happen again but i was wondering if i could get a discount coupon for my next purchase as i was screwed around.
thanks

Always wait until all your gear arrives before starting your cycle bro, they preach that out here constantly!!

Back