Discribe the perfect man/women

The perfect women for me.
Is sweet, very feminen, indipendent, kind, emotionaly strong, and intelligent.
Now the good stuff. Very Fit, beautifl eyes, soft skin, long legs, nice breasts and perfect ass !!

DJ VENOM said:
The perfect women for me.
Is sweet, very feminen, indipendent, kind, emotionaly strong, and intelligent.
Now the good stuff. Very Fit, beautifl eyes, soft skin, long legs, nice breasts and perfect ass !!

Can't say much more that that. For my tastes, accentuate the intelligent & independent factors. Also have a thing for blondes, but who doesn't! :D BTW, I met this girl last Friday and spent a long time talking with her. Tall, blonde, cute glasses, petite frame.... Looking forward to the next date...;)

The perfect woman... She would have to be very fit, into things like eating right, exercising and not too much into going out all the time, drinking and partying (although they are fun once and a while)... She would be smart but not overly opinionated... Funny but not always have to be the center of attention... She would be confident but not full of her self... She would have to be exceptional in bed... and know how to treat a man... She would know what she wants in life and how to get it... She would have to have goals that are somewhat related to mine... She would have to be social with my freinds and family and be able to hold a conversation with them.... She would look to do the "little things"... We would have to be able to communicate... she'd be one of those chicks you could lose hours to just talking about nothing and everything at the same time... She'd have a perfect smile, sexy eyes and lips, nice teeth, and beautiful soft skin... she'd have to take impecable care of her body as far as hygene.... she'd have to smell great.... She'd have to love me and trust me to the end... She'd have to be honest at all times even when it hurts... She'd have a flat stomach and a great ass sittin up on some sexy legs.... She'd be out to have fun with life and enjoy every minute... she would have a great additude.... The perfect girl above all else KNOWS deep down that she is the perfect girl for me.

I have seen many girls come and go out of my life... I just ended a relationship recently... All of the girls I have dated have shown some of these qualities or I never would have dated them however none have shown me all of them at once... The last girl I was with was damn close though... I miss her... It hurts but life goes on and the perfect girl is out there.

Back