Disteended Stomach while on cycle ?

SIBO

Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) is a condition where the small intestine is populated by an abnormal amount and/or types of bacteria. SIBO can be caused by many gastrointestinal conditions. It can be diagnosed by the lactulose breath test

at least your getting this dialed down to what is going on. once you know things its easier to tackle them head on. diet is going to be an essential part of this.

i have not read this whole thread , but you may want to think about removing these things from your diet to help accelerate the healing process
remove
- bread and yeast (matza bread is ok, but still better with none at all)
- beer
- sugary drinks
- pasta
- wheat and grains
- sweets

really , if you just went on a basic bodybuilder diet of chicken , rice , and vegetables. that would be really good . of course you can mix it up and have a steak and potato one day and veggies . even a hamburger , but without the bun. and of course , bacon and eggs for breakfast is just fine, just no toast . you can eat really good on this diet , you just gotta limit the sugar, yeasts, etc. and things like that. for carbs keep it simply rice and potatoes.

oh, and instead of a beer, drink pickle juice , give it a try and thank me later ;)

Last edited:
So I experienced the same thing when I cheated on my diet and ate pizza. Boy stomac blew up like a hot air balloon. I'd shelve backed potatos. And get with some raw dairy and curb the sugars. Stevia is great and it's cheap and sweeter than sugar and natural and tastes great.

No carbs for you.

Last edited:
No carbs for you.

full Keto would actually be ideal . but you have to handle the transition to full Keto, not just physically , but mentally as an older bodybuilder and seeing yourself completely deplete of glycogen stores and water. you won't like looking in the mirror and feeling small , but your gut will like you for it

Damn guys Thanks... I am so fvcking sick. Mentally full depression day in and out. A good day and I feel on top of the world only to crash and crash hard mentally n physically.

Hell I wouldn't let anyone on this forum see me now...flat, atrophy just a little geek , Oh fvck. If anyone of you would see me you wouldn't have a clue used to lift let alone where I've been in that world.

I just wanna get better for God's sake. Last week I thought I was getting better....NO FVCKING WAY.

But I am listening to you guys and I an trying to get a handle on this. Can this old fvck be tough new tricks ? well I better or I'll fvckin die.

Sorry :nopity: Pity party ya think :insane2:

God dammit Oooh fvck god dammit... I hurt fvck I hurt and these stupid mother fucker kids post with Q's an won't answer us and we try to help the fvckin ignorant bastards Oh FUCK

God damn I' am having a melt down... I'm so fvckin sick.................................

These god damn kids abuse the vets on here. I'm not even considered a vet and it is just so disrespectable for the newbies to not answer our Q's. God dammit SIMPLE SIMON says BW and common protocol. DO NOT try to reinvent the wheel ...stupid

Last edited:
Relax bud thats how it goes around here it seems. People dont hear what they want to hear and they bounce. Its shitty because you guys responding only have their best interest in mind, i get it. Thats not gonna change so if it bothers you that much dont reply to their threads right? I feel like you got a lotta pain goin on man and i really hope you figure out something to make it better it sucks to see somebody like that. Try the keto like another guy said slowly work into that and yeah maybe chill on the vodka a bit that could totally fuck with ur stomach especially if you have been puttin it away for some time. Or try a more expensive vodka buy a smaller bottle and mix with a low cal low sugar mixer, i am an alchoholic myself, didnt drink for the last year till recently only a couple drinks here and there but damn when i do have those couple drinks i sure feel how it effects me. Good luck bro sorry for the long reply lol you just struck a nirve or somethin

I have had a drink once or twice but really Clean n Sober since 11-9-11. I'm not really an alcoholic but a real fvckin drug addict. Kiss my ass if some AA person says "oh you had a drink ? ..huh, one drink an that's a relapse " No not me.....

Ya know I only drank when I didn't have my drugs. Then I would open two bottles of wine and ...gulp, gulp, gulp down the hatch...Boom ! tryin to catch that buzzzzzz. Nope ! ...well down another. U'm a true drug addict and still clean from 11-9-11

I just made a pity party comment n joke , if you will about no Vodka... hey bet that alcohol rub would fvck my stomach... now and forever.. ya think.

BUT in reality I am cryin the blues due to being so sick. Thanks for the well wishes. Ha ha Gib man you are some wild dude.

TY, .... the old guy here

... Hida Scan ,

So I just got done from my 3 hour long Hida scan, doing imaging and videoing of my Gaul bladder.

You basically lay down and sleep the whole time. Easy , no problem scan / test

I'm really bloated today as I am for the last 3-4 days.

... Hida Scan ,

So I just got done from my 3 hour long Hida scan, doing imaging and videoing of my Gaul bladder.

You basically lay down and sleep the whole time. Easy , no problem scan / test

I'm really bloated today as I am for the last 3-4 days.
whats with the bloating?

whats with the bloating?

Milton, listen as I posted... A week ago I had a horrific stomach ache and bloat ( you know) so then I had 4-5 real good days :) Then all of a sudden it came back , again bring me to tears. The bad stomach ache has subsided but the bloat is back. Down , say in the am and up in the pm or day to day.

Today it just has gotten bigger as the day carried on. Oh and when I went in to see my nurse for this SIBO l kit she finally saw it. She and the doc have never seen it fully blown, shit, I guess the pictures I showed them ( and here) never got their attention.

Anyway what you ask has happened is I haven't cleaned up my diet yet. Call me stupid ( better not ) but yea in my ignorance I was hoping the oil would be the magic pill. Fvck me, I sound like a newbie thinking all they have to do is pull the trigger :Pat: Consequently I am still very ill. Wake up Mike !

I hive never kept a log but now I am as of this am. I took my sugar and jar over to Cathy's ( x-wife 3 doors away) and have no white sugar in my house now. I just couldn't stop and stay out of it. I also am going to stop the fruit juice...damn I like juice and my Gatorade powder is cheap.

So with the help of all you guys on here ( love this place) I am convinced I must change as per your all's instructions.

I'm doin MCT and I got the Probiotic pills. I love yogurt ha lol so does Buddy Boy (cat) and will make it a steady diet. I'm gonna follow the Simple Simon diet tips the Roush wrote , Post 181, and maybe the cleansing , clean out deal DPR has mentioned.

don't worry Mike, once you get things dialed in and clean up the bad gut bacteria and replace it with good, then you can go back to enjoying the juices and things you like.

on a side note, if you do slip and need that drink , one of the best drinks to have thats low sugar is to go with a distilled vodka with just a lemon or lime flavor seltzer water, on the rocks with a lime on top :) (skip the screwdriver)

don't worry Mike, once you get things dialed in and clean up the bad gut bacteria and replace it with good, then you can go back to enjoying the juices and things you like.

on a side note, if you do slip and need that drink , one of the best drinks to have thats low sugar is to go with a distilled vodka with just a lemon or lime flavor seltzer water, on the rocks with a lime on top :) (skip the screwdriver)

Ha you and Milton are so cool in my book :dance2:

Damn the newbies have worn my ass out tonight... Gotta laugh , I feel like I've been running a tag team with Roush. BUT he's getting to the rescue before me lOL and I am like yep yep yepper yep ah haa :dance2:

View attachment 566096

Tonight ^^^^

Last edited:
this . plus when you add in this quote

you could have a growth of 'bad' gut bacteria, and candida. this is where gut has an overgrowth of bad bacteria that starves out the healthy and good gut bacterial , and SUGAR is the number one cause of the continued growth of this bad bacteria. a candida cleanse and sugar detox may help ,and then you add in a good bacteria regimen after that with pro-biotics, saur kraut, yogurt, etc.. but you can't keep feeding the bad gut bacteria with sugar
Just wanted to add that the sauerkraut must be non pasteurised or else it's useless. It will be in the cooling section. Also garlic is very good at killing bad bacteria.

View attachment 566101View attachment 566102
looks more swollen than the first pic you put up.[/QUOTE

Ah ha ha ha LOL :insane2:

Damn shinny without traps , ya think

Hi Milton, believe it or not it has been just a bit bigger like a week ago when I went over Cathy's in tears and it felt like my skin was gonna tear open.

As o write I think I may need to fast for a few days or just fast a bit to get it to go down. I have 3 more days getting the Probiotic pills I just bought and took before I can do this SIBO breath kit to get some readings on the Good vs bad bacteria in my gut. I posted FAQ's about the SIBO kit a few posts ago.

But yes your observation is correct. Diet , diet , diet ..ya think

Last edited:
Back