DNP & Cardio

scouser5

We've only won it 5 times
Currently coming to the end of a Primo,Test E, Anavar cycle, Great cycle, loved it. Quality muscle gains. I have 9 days until PCT starts. Question is could I use DNP during post cycle therapy (pct)? (I seriously doubt it). I currently weigh 250lbs and I have set a goal of a half marathon in November and I would need to loose some weight to make training and the marathon easy on my joints.

For guys who have run dnp, how was your cardio while on? I read at high doesages it is unbearable.

Also, how long is a normal cycle of dnp?

Cheers

Scouse

Last edited:
I can't answer directly, due my complete lack of experience with DNP. I personally wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. However, a quick DNP board search turned up several hundred pertinent threads. Either way, good luck.

Poly

my girl just had a bout with DNP, and of course i had to hold her hand through the ordeal. if you ask her what its like, she will say the word INTENSE.

talk about sweating, she was sweating ALL day long.

start with one pill, stay at that dose for 4 days, if your ok then move up. DNP accumulates in the body over time, so even if you find your dose sides can come out of no-where.

DNP is actually relatively safe. couple things to point out, make sure your run a anti-histamine for a couple days before you start. she broke out in welts, or like a rash and the shit doesnt want to go away if that happens. if it does happen this means you have poisined your body on a toxic level. the bumps being the first level of 3.

a lot of people will recommend benadryl, but honeslty Zyrtec works a helluva lot better.

cardio should be light, 15-20 minutes if you can even last that long, cause i promise you t will drain you.

DNP also has a tendancy to take away your thirst, so make sure your consuming water, youll prolly have to force it down.

dont let it get to the hives stage, take your time, i watched her go through it and it was absolutely HELL for her, it made poison ivy look like a day at the park.

she lost about 7 lbs in 10 days. i think if she would have taken zyrtec instead of benadryl a couple days before the cycle then she would not have gotten the hives. when she got them she took benadryl and it didnt do anything for them. as soon as she took the zyrtec she was better in about 36 hours.

but yea it was hell, if i were to take it i would take a low dose and just run it for longer. but then again i dont know if i ever will cause i would just take some test, but we will see.

dont use any cutting agents during pct or even right afterward.wait until fully recovered or better yet while on cycle.

So would it be better to wait until back on cycle, maybe a low dose of test?

when you are on cycle you are basically in a anabolic state which makes gaining lean mass with excess calories and retaing lean mass when in a calorie deficit easier.

on the other hand when you are shut down it is very hard to gain lean mass and its VERY easy to lose lean mass.because you are catabolic.

The longest Ive read anyone staying on DNP is 14 days. Would that be the norm? I am following a few DNP logs over at olm. A lot of it is....."I lost 10lbs in 10 days" etc but no mention if the weight stays off, post DNP protocol and no diet info for dnp use. I know that it will cause carb cravings but I wanted to do a low dose (200mg)and loose weight maybe over 2-3 weeks instead of a crash course 7-10 days on 600mg.

A long time ago there was a board, I can't even remember the name, and if memory serves the guy that ran it was kinda shady. Anyway, he wrote a pretty convincing article that suggested that DNP and insulin were things to consider during PCT. I don't even remember the reasoning.

I don't necessarily disagree with the reasoning why Dadawg didn't recommend it during PCT. However, twice I have run DNP at 200 mgs. per day for a month or so, and it was very bearable at that dose. It does heat you up and reduces your energy but the side effects are subtle at that dose.

A long time ago there was a board, I can't even remember the name, and if memory serves the guy that ran it was kinda shady. Anyway, he wrote a pretty convincing article that suggested that DNP and insulin were things to consider during PCT. I don't even remember the reasoning.

I don't necessarily disagree with the reasoning why Dadawg didn't recommend it during PCT. However, twice I have run DNP at 200 mgs. per day for a month or so, and it was very bearable at that dose. It does heat you up and reduces your energy but the side effects are subtle at that dose.

Trevdog-Did you see noticable results? How was your diet, did you need to utilise a lot of energy drinks to keep going at 200mgs per day?

Back