Do anabolic steroids cause cancer?

No studies/medical research I am aware of relate steroids to cancer. However if you have a family history of cancer or any predisposition then steroids are a big no no it will multiply carcinogenic cells and encourage metastasis.

No studies/medical research I am aware of relate steroids to cancer. However if you have a family history of cancer or any predisposition then steroids are a big no no it will multiply carcinogenic cells and encourage metastasis.
Thanx.
That is a HUGE relief!
My uncle died of cancer but that was due to his cigar smoking habit!

yes, not one knows if its releated. But I would look at the family history.
tracker.gif

re

wrong
anadrol has shown that it can cause liver cancer

Happy to admit if I am wrong but while I know that there has been an alleged link as to anadrol and liver cancer I am unaware of any scientific/medical research giving evidence can you give me a research paper reference. Thanks

An abundance of Testosterone can contribute to BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia) This is non Cancerous but can lead to it as it enlarges the Prostate creating difficulty in Urinating. If one has that...they need to get to the Doc. BHP can lead to Prostate Cancer in latter yrs.

Anadrol is the only AAS directly connected to Liver Cancer. It was high doses over many months BUT whos to say that what will give Cancer to some at high doses wont give another Cancer at a low dose.

To each their own but I never did Anadrol and never will.

gator

in the movie Bigger Stronger Faster there are a few docs that admit that all those reports of steroids causing cancer is bologna and that there is no evidence pertaining to it, just something to scare people.

Other than anadrol I have never heard of anything. Using Test etc should in no way give you cancer.

Igf-1 however, can enlarge possible problems what I know anyway.

The thing with prostate cancer is that it cannot generate without testosterone..but the question is does having excess testosterone increase the risk of getting prostate cancer? does anyone have any research on this

Other than anadrol I have never heard of anything. Using Test etc should in no way give you cancer.

Igf-1 however, can enlarge possible problems what I know anyway.
I thought the very liver toxic 1s cause Liver cancer!

I tink sm 1s can cause prostate cancer!

The thing with prostate cancer is that it cannot generate without testosterone..but the question is does having excess testosterone increase the risk of getting prostate cancer? does anyone have any research on this
I tink dat is true bout prostate cancer!
Maybe DHT and DHt based roids cause it!

Back