Do anabolic steroids cause cancer?

Tried Anadrol once and my kidneys hurt within days of taking it...I gave that shit away for free. Fuck that Anadrol...there are way better orals out there but orals are off my list of gear to use. Orals pass through the liver twice and thats enuff info for me to stay away from it!

Tried Anadrol once and my kidneys hurt within days of taking it...I gave that shit away for free. Fuck that Anadrol...there are way better orals out there but orals are off my list of gear to use. Orals pass through the liver twice and thats enuff info for me to stay away from it!

I agree Oz...

The only roids that I will use are Deca Durabolin, Primobolan Depot and Andriol!
Along with some PCT!

from my knowledge they dont cause cancer,but if you all ready have say a tumor ,extra testosterone can make it grow quicker,ie kill you quicker.......

As I said I don't think any steroid can CAUSE cancer, and I don't think that for example Testosterone would increase cancer as you also get this when youre having cancer treatment. In most cases oral steroids, so it cant be a problem.

As I said I don't think any steroid can CAUSE cancer, and I don't think that for example Testosterone would increase cancer as you also get this when youre having cancer treatment. In most cases oral steroids, so it cant be a problem.

what doctor would prescribe Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) or hormones in general for someone who has history of cancer in the family?

I heard Cancer is in all of us and it take something to trigger it,

I personally think its the enviroment you live in, but then again im no doctor

Anyone agree or disagree im not stating facts here.

anytime you have drugs that cause accelerated tissue growth you have a chance of cancer, anyone who denies so is naive...

Sorry im naive, i have heard of this but have read on it and its so confusing sometimes

You here one thing from one and another from another

Would it fair to say everyone is different of does these rules apply to everyone.

from my knowledge they dont cause cancer,but if you all ready have say a tumor ,extra testosterone can make it grow quicker,ie kill you quicker.......
Can you quote your research that say testosterone will cause tumors to increse in size?

what doctor would prescribe Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) or hormones in general for someone who has history of cancer in the family?

Now read what I wrote again m8, and then it might sink in but incase it wont here goes:
IF someone does have cancer, this person will get steroids while on chemo

they give anabolics to people that just go through chemo therapy, to increase red blood cell count or something like that. it also helps bring back there appetite. a kid a met at the hospital after i got into a car accident had finished chemo like 3 weeks before, and he told me they we're giving him injections of test prop and giving him oral anavar. so i really doubt doctors would give someone that just got over cancer juice if it in anyway caused cancer.

The only reason I asked this question was because I read something on a website buy an organisation called athletes against steroids that said that AAS cause all types of cancer!
Myself I do not believe this!
I tink they are biased!
They said that nandrolone and Primobolan (Methenolone) cause series heart problems!

they give anabolics to people that just go through chemo therapy, to increase red blood cell count or something like that. it also helps bring back there appetite. a kid a met at the hospital after i got into a car accident had finished chemo like 3 weeks before, and he told me they we're giving him injections of test prop and giving him oral anavar. so i really doubt doctors would give someone that just got over cancer juice if it in anyway caused cancer.
I agree!

Back