Do anabolic steroids cause cancer?

But how high is the chance? If it's 5 percent I'm not afraid but if it's 80 percent than I would be scared.

Doesnt matter if if it's 5% or 105% percent its still a percentage so things can still happen, just be aware Aaron, dont be too cocky about illness it can happen to the fitest.

If any of you guys ever bothered to read the insert phamplet that comes with human grade testosterone you just may notice this and this would all be put to bed;

Testosterone replacement is contraindicated in men with carcinoma of the breast or known or suspected carcinoma of the prostate, as it may cause rapid growth of these tumors. Hormone therapy is also inappropriate in men with severe benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH)-related bladder outlet obstruction.

I know this thread is older but I thought this info would be interesting to most of us here.

Researchers find new liver cancer and androgen link.
A breakthrough in liver cancer research by Chinese University scientists has raised hopes for a treatment for the disease in the near future.

It was previously thought that men were more prone to liver cancer than women because they drank and smoked more. But a three-year study by researchers from the University's Institute of Digestive Disease now shows that a male sex hormone, androgen, is the reason behind the prevalence of the cancer in men.

The study also discovered that an enzyme called CCRK - which is controlled by androgen - is responsible for tumour growth in the liver.

Back