Do I even lift?

kopikum

Back when I was 78kg unpumped, Im at 83 now.
Dont have image of legs and have no camera right now but I'll post a before/after pic once I do the cycle

k3ro6d.jpg
[/IMG]

I Think he mentioned to do this..

EDIT: It looks like the board doesn't support hotlinked images.. It has a spamprotector built in which completely removes al http mentioned tags so the image hotlinker doesn't work anymore.

I attach the pic to my message for him.. so this isn't me, it's the topic starters pic :)

Last edited:
Bro your chest and shoulders show that you love that bench press, and so people will know you lift. Work on your traps and back and you will look even thicker. What about your legs bro, don't neglect the wheels

Bro your chest and shoulders show that you love that bench press, and so people will know you lift. Work on your traps and back and you will look even thicker. What about your legs bro, don't neglect the wheels

Spot on right there. I hate these kids now a days that are all upper body, lookign at there ab's in the mirror but affraid to wear shorts cause they have them chicken legs.

Sorry for the late answer guys, I DO train legs, twice a week, theyre not huge but not chicken legs at all. I cant post more pictures because I dont have a camera right now and dont have any more pics saved. Anyway, Im working now hard on my back/arms and delts.
Oh, and started my test-e cycle today, still trying to get good EU sources but its really hard, all good ones are in US.
Anyway, thanks for the comments, as I said that pic is pretty much a year old, Im bigger now

Sorry for the late answer guys, I DO train legs, twice a week, theyre not huge but not chicken legs at all. I cant post more pictures because I dont have a camera right now and dont have any more pics saved. Anyway, Im working now hard on my back/arms and delts.
Oh, and started my test-e cycle today, still trying to get good EU sources but its really hard, all good ones are in US.
Anyway, thanks for the comments, as I said that pic is pretty much a year old, Im bigger now

You can tell that you lift but in order to gain size you may need to look at your training routine and more importantly your diet. This is key. BTW you are not ready for AAS by any means.

You can tell that you lift but in order to gain size you may need to look at your training routine and more importantly your diet. This is key. BTW you are not ready for AAS by any means.

As I said that pic is almost a year old, my training routine and diet is 100% check. Atm Im 6,1', 185lbs at 10%bf, Im doing a test-e only cycle I dont think I need to be 200 lbs for that

Back