Do I have fake T3?

RedNumbers66

Hi guys. Longtime reader, first time poster here. I have two bottles of Cynomel, made by USV Grossman Labs and ICN Pharmaceuticals. According to the label, the Cynomel is out of Mexico. It's scientific name is listed on the bottle as Liotironina (Spanish for liothyronine). I have heard that Cynomel out of Mexico can be legit, but I'm not sure if mine is. They are white, round, 25 mcg tabs with a small line through the middle. They are NOT stamped with the letters "SB" like some of the Cynomel out of Mexico is. I have been taking it for 10 days and have lost some weight, but I'm wondering if that's because of the increased cardio workouts I'm doing. On the first day of taking this T3, I did feel a little hot, which I'm told is a common side effect of the drug. Lastly, I bought the Cynomel from my roommate's source, and my roommate has bought legit gear from him in the past that has worked. So does anyone have any ideas on whether my T3 is real or not? Is there any way I can find out? Thanks!

I have the same exact pills. i am not sure what i am suppose to be feeling from them. I am only taking them since I am on GH. but mine are real from a good guy.

im not sure how much is faked in mexico but the stuff is so cheap that i dont see it being even worth it really.

sounds real. cynomel changed the look of their pills a few years ago (2-3 yrs ago). they are very thin and have a line in the middle.

Gumaro said:
sounds real. cynomel changed the look of their pills a few years ago (2-3 yrs ago). they are very thin and have a line in the middle.
Yup that's the why mine are

JohnnyB

RedNumbers66 said:
Hi guys. Longtime reader, first time poster here. I have two bottles of Cynomel, made by USV Grossman Labs and ICN Pharmaceuticals. According to the label, the Cynomel is out of Mexico. It's scientific name is listed on the bottle as Liotironina (Spanish for liothyronine). I have heard that Cynomel out of Mexico can be legit, but I'm not sure if mine is. They are white, round, 25 mcg tabs with a small line through the middle. They are NOT stamped with the letters "SB" like some of the Cynomel out of Mexico is. I have been taking it for 10 days and have lost some weight, but I'm wondering if that's because of the increased cardio workouts I'm doing. On the first day of taking this T3, I did feel a little hot, which I'm told is a common side effect of the drug. Lastly, I bought the Cynomel from my roommate's source, and my roommate has bought legit gear from him in the past that has worked. So does anyone have any ideas on whether my T3 is real or not? Is there any way I can find out? Thanks!

How much are you taking bro, 25mcgs will only replace your own bodys out put and not result in an increase of fat loss, most bros have use as a minimal dose of 50-75mcgs before anything is noticed.

is that so? because i think i have found out that i might be hypothyroid although i didnt get any blood work done to confirm it. but im always tired, fatigued,irritated,depressed,and have difficulty losing fat. and since cytomel comes in 25mcg doses, i assume that 25mcg would be prescribed for someone like me. i personally noticed i was real tired on 50mcg of that USV Grossman brand, the TIROMEL sucks real bad, some others are ok like tertroxin and a brazillian brand but 50mcg of that gives me some heart oppression and i think that might be too much for a normal dose for me. i will still be adding in 25-50mcg cytomel in my upcoming cycle but i want to get blood work done to confirm i have hypothyroidism. i never thought id have it, but for years ive been tired all the time and it has ruined my life in many ways.

Back