Do steroids make your veins bigger?

Mudge said:
Paul was married, maybe he isn't anymore. He has some varicose veins in his upper body, that isn't healthy.

There is an ex football player that converted to BB who blew him away in vascularity, I'm trying to remember his name.
Dillet played in the NFL as well. What I think is amazing is that guy almost NEVER lifted heavy weights. It was always high reps with light weight.

DocJ said:
Dillet played in the NFL as well. What I think is amazing is that guy almost NEVER lifted heavy weights. It was always high reps with light weight.

A lesson I'm learning right now (injury). Supposedly Arnold only curled 60lb DB's (he said it himself). BB'ing is truly not about the weight, imo.

outlawtas2 said:
A lesson I'm learning right now (injury). Supposedly Arnold only curled 60lb DB's (he said it himself). BB'ing is truly not about the weight, imo.

I would say BB is not totally about the wieght.....now get back to repremanding the Newbies.

outlawtas2 said:
someone needs to before these guys start injecting gear intravenously!

I was gonna make a joke about injecting gear intravenously...then the thought occured to me that someone may take it seriously.

Back