Do steroids make your veins bigger?

I love Mudge's analogy!

Test and eq seem to increase rbc count. EQ relly does, and some folks worry about being on it for too long because of making their heart pump molassas. I know that running test e/eq/tren e....I get more vascular than any other time. I'm pretty vascular as it is, but the veins in my chest/delts/tris really pop on that stack. Hell, even the veins that cross my shins pop out while just standing around on that stack.

You like Dillet's veins?

I think they look like crap. Some look good, but too many looks horrible. I would never want to have veins popping out all over my chest like that.

If I could be the same size and bf% with Dillet type veins, or not... I would get with the latter.

I agree Easto I mean a nice Bicep vein and some veins in the legs and forearms are attractive but when your all fuckin veiny and lumpy it just doesnt look good IMO.

Veins are good but Dilletts are extreme...at least he cuts down on the odds of hitting a vein when he injects!

Actually Dillet definitley doesn't look like that when he competes, he is not as vascular.

And I agree with too much of the wrong type of vascularity taking away from the physique. Like Rich Gaspari's vascularity was very extreme, but it still looked good. Dillets just looks bad in that pic. Gross.

It's "cool" but I don't think any normal human being would find that even remotely attractive. And I do think that it takes away from his chest.

Lucky13 said:
Veins are good but Dilletts are extreme...at least he cuts down on the odds of hitting a vein when he injects!

Cuts down? How could you miss those things they're all over!

LiftTillIDie said:
I remember reading that in your journal.

yeah, I thought he was like 6'4'' but apparently he's only 6'1''...maybe I was just impressed I saw a pro or I'm actually like 5'6 lol!

Paul was married, maybe he isn't anymore. He has some varicose veins in his upper body, that isn't healthy.

There is an ex football player that converted to BB who blew him away in vascularity, I'm trying to remember his name.

Yes, the snake-like veins. That is varicosity. Its interesting how the human mind is trained in a way such as that, we know it looks bad and it really is.

Rich Gaspari got pretty vascular too, he supposedly did a lot of cardio (jogging etc).

Varicosity: 1. An enlarged and tortuous vein, artery, or lymphatic vessel. 2. Specifically, a varicose vein.

Last edited:
i saw some other pics of johnny fuller b4 and he was veiny too...remeber this guy..doin 100 sets per body part..he died this year....

VICIOUS_BEAST said:
i saw some other pics of johnny fuller b4 and he was veiny too...remeber this guy..doin 100 sets per body part..he died this year....

100 sets!! What did he die of ? ...exhaustion ?

Back