Do you bro's STILL feel that soreness...

i hit back hard on tuesday . it was sore for 2 days after

as long as i keep the intensity high i will have some soreness the next day

I just switched from using a barbell to using dumbells on my flat and incline presses and I've been getting some pretty good soreness on my chest after my workouts lately--the soreness makes me feel like I'm doing something right. I think there really is something to switching up routines.

yea, if i dont feel anything i feel as though i never pushed myself hard enough!!! and yes changing up the routine every so often helps forsure.

i get sore all of the time. Every week my routine changes slightly. Change from barbell to dumbell or say deadlifts from floor to heavy rack pulls and the next week speed work. Keep changing, keep growing

just started doing slow negatives, pauses, and drop sets 15 secs after main set...along with the extreme stretchs its crazy...

my fucking calves hurt so bad...

cant ever get quads or bis sore though...

seems like my hams are always sore from leg day, no matter what i do easy or hard!

definately relate with the it kinda wears on you after a while... I am sore almost every day, it is now just a part of my life, gotta learn to live with it.

definately relate with the it kinda wears on you after a while... I am sore almost every day, it is now just a part of my life, gotta learn to live with it.

Thats right, its just part of the game. I personally like the soreness, gives me a feeling of accomplishment and growth (even though i know it doesnt guarantee it). Means to me that i hit the muscle hard. If i dont get sore, i feel i coulda done more.

Warmachine said:
cant ever get quads or bis sore though...

Wow. I usually get my quads so sore I walk funny for a few days.

My bi's have only been sore once. My forearms got sore that same day, but never since or before.

I can make everything else sore. Especially my lower back after squats or deads. :D

Back