Do you find more men compliment you then women ???

haitiandon

I rarely get any attention from women,but pretty much several times a week,I get random guys calling me a beast or being like dude your huge

it doesn't bother me that much because,i find if less women compliment you,you are probably getting 2 big and i want to be that guy thats huge

do you guys find less women give you compliments since starting gear or is it the opposite ??

Unfortunately there are more male muscle worshipers as female...we get huge to get attention from women and stand out amongst other men, but I think the reality is that other than being toned, women in general aren't as concerned with size and most of them would probably prefer the swimmers out there than the gorillas

since I m down to 195-200 vs a puffy say 220..women and queers seem to dig it more.....to old and sore to carry more than this though.

being too big is intimidating specially for chicks ...you'r right about that travelling lifter

I get more compliments from men too its just like you said "bro your huge". If women compliment you they feel like they are trying to start a romantic relationship its not the same as a guy doing it.

I get compliments all the time from guys, either that I'm huge or shredded. Rarely girls do; and if they do, it's them saying I'm hot. My current girlfriend told me she was very intimidated by me, but found me very attractive. I think the lack of compliments from females is due to the intimidation factor. Kind of like that hot girl that no one ever dated in highschool because everyone was too afraid to even talk to her!

I would compliment a guy if he had a good physique. I think most women may not feel comfortable approaching a guy that stood out. For a long time I asumed that they already got enough attention and why would they even talk to me? I am smokin hot BTW. LOL

I don't know about other women but i like my men huge! my husbands back is the size of africa and i love it. If you can kill me with one hand awesome. I would just hope you would nice and kind enough not to.
Big is Good! It's also intimidating... but that's good too :)

At first I started bbing/lifting to attract women, now I don't give a fuck I just lift because I fkn love it!!

Same thing with nice cars. After you get to a certain point,women cant seem to differentiate how your body or your car is any better or different that the other guy's. Unless you explain it to them :p

lol just make the girls feel your muscles and they will start to complement you. lol for some reason when girls start touching your muscles they get into it and you can see it!

Back