• all my friends do

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • makes me feel fresh and fruity

Votes: 82 37.3%

• Total voters

JMEALS

AgedWisely
?

I know its a fucked up poll..But were all a little fucked up anyways !!!!

Last edited:
i would be terrified to shave my balls. My balls are big, saggy and wrinkly like a mastiffs face. Is there a special technique to use? So far i just use the weedwacker down there a bit.

what about the itchiness factor...i sure as fuck dont plan to shave my balls everyday. I dont even do that upstairs. DO you guys shave every day, or other day down there?

Dante44 said:
what about the itchiness factor...i sure as fuck dont plan to shave my balls everyday. I dont even do that upstairs. DO you guys shave every day, or other day down there?

every day bro..takes 2 secs in the shower

YOu gotta do it everyday to keep it smooth but I can let it go and it doesnt really itch for me like other body parts do. Or at least not much more than your balls itch normally.

Dante44 said:
i would be terrified to shave my balls. My balls are big, saggy and wrinkly like a mastiffs face. Is there a special technique to use? So far i just use the weedwacker down there a bit.
Actually it's easier than it seems. Use a chick razor, cheek brand or whatever it's called. Those dont cut. And shave just like you would anything else, it wont cut your balls or nothing.

pineapple said:
Actually it's easier than it seems. Use a chick razor, cheek brand or whatever it's called. Those dont cut. And shave just like you would anything else, it wont cut your balls or nothing.

I CHICKENED out. I Saw the BIG purple Veins, and said fuckit.. what if i nick a vein, i could die, thing looks like a jugular.
Will try some tube paste.

Back