Do you think 9 out of 10 guys order on line these days?

rocko419

Hello ???
Wow it just seams like everyone gets there stuff on line from one source or another.
We need more local gear dealers. If the on line ordering thing ever comes to an end in the us there will be a lot of guys stuck like chuck. These guys that live in real rural areas how hard will it be for them to find a source? At least guys like most of us who live in a big city or near a big city can go to a local juice gym and try to make a contact.
Or maybe I'm just wrong all together..Just thinking that's all....

where do you think the "juice monkeys" get their juice? where does the juice come from the local dealers get??? UGL's and Online sources my friend.

I se a chance to make a few dollars,Buy as much as you can know and when that day comes. Then you will make the price, that is how the US was belt.

i dont know anyone around here who really orders from the internet. everyone i know just gets a shit load of powders and makes a ton and sells it to their friends for whatever the supplies cost them (~$17/10ml vial of almost anything....except masteron enanthate).

if your in Da Game.... gear is always around....

Agreed. I've been shit outa luck a few times in my searches, but then I'll get a call from a buddy whose come upon something

Online? Naw, only through a handful of domestic suppliers via secure email, or through a bulk oil supplier, again through secure email.

ive always been interested in the powder aspect but never had the descending testes to try it.lol

Whats a good secure email address/host now a days?

and when the gov can fight and win against weed then ill be worried about them winning against juice

In my experience online was always far cheaper due to competition that almost doesn't exist locally. Its nice to walk down to Walmart and pick something up for a good price but sometimes online is better and this is one of those cases, in my experience.

Being known locally also sometimes felt riskier to me.

i know man.lol and you sit and debate should i or should i not...but man i hear ya...

In my experience online was always far cheaper due to competition that almost doesn't exist locally. Its nice to walk down to Walmart and pick something up for a good price but sometimes online is better and this is one of those cases, in my experience.

Being known locally also sometimes felt riskier to me.

Good point...
And the whole fact that a guy can go right on line and have what ever gear sent to his house in a few weeks still blows my mind.
I mean intil god for bid when the day comes but intil they decide to start to bust guys on line trying to buy there will all ways be a very strong market. Especially in the us. It's just to convenient with the only risk is to loose some money but NO legal risk. (It seams like there’s no legal risk)

Last edited:
Ha! I wish I could find gear people to people, but seeing as I can't do that, I end up ordering online

ordering gear online and sent to my home just scares the shit outta me

Id rather pay a bit more from local sellers and not have my name involved

Back