Do you think I have gyno

bfriedman1017

So I have been freaking out all day my left nipple has been kinda sore. I noticed I have 2 soft lumps behind nipples. Not sure if its fat. I did a cycle recently of NPP and test didn't get any symptoms. Right now I'm on ghrp6 and mod grf and left nipple is hurting a little. About a year ago I had real sore nipples on cycle and took nolva. Do u think I have gyno? What should I do? Maybe letro. The shitty pics are from today nipples look bigger but I have been pinching them all day so maybe that is why. The other pics are from 3 months ago

Ya thx should I get letro/nolva just to be safe or wait till I get blood work. I don't wanna do it to late! Ya honestly it's usually not puffy I was doing to town pinching them all day looking for lumps

Thanks for the replies. I ordered some letro this morning gonna run 2.5mg for 30 days. Im also getting blood work in a hour so I will know if I need to get anything for prolactin. Plus gonna see my test results! Been off post cycle therapy (pct) for 6 weeks.

Last edited:
So I have been freaking out all day my left nipple has been kinda sore. I noticed I have 2 soft lumps behind nipples. Not sure if its fat. I did a cycle recently of NPP and test didn't get any symptoms. Right now I'm on ghrp6 and mod grf and left nipple is hurting a little. About a year ago I had real sore nipples on cycle and took nolva. Do u think I have gyno? What should I do? Maybe letro. The shitty pics are from today nipples look bigger but I have been pinching them all day so maybe that is why. The other pics are from 3 months ago
you know ghrp can effect prolactin and cortisol levels right?
also did you use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle?

I would rec 0.25-0.6mf eod-e3d for on cycle use with letro.

Thanks for the replies. I ordered some letro this morning gonna run 2.5mg for 30 days. Im also getting blood work in a hour so I will know if I need to get anything for prolactin. Plus gonna see my test results! Been off post cycle therapy (pct) for 6 weeks.

wow wow wow you are going to take 2.5mg ED?
man thats not healthy, the MOST i would rec is 1.2mg eod.

but i wish you luck

ya lol. I took an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle aromasin. Was taking 12.5 eod. I got bloodwork like 2nd to last week of cycle. Obviously should of gotten sooner. It was in lower 100's! I upped the dose. I think the aromasin was bunk. Maybe it wasn't I was using alot of test and npp. I got it from ADC. But I started taking 25mg everyday. Got blood work this morning so we will find out tomarrow.

I cant say for sure but there are a couple pics that kinda make me think it was starting, if you squeeze them real hard ( like JP said don't do that all the time) does any fluid come out? clear fluid?

Bro you need to start eating no offence man but most lads are 2 of you natty before jumping on the juicy wagon..

Back