Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

something for concealed carry... i have a g17.. and bought the wife a p22.. but i dont wanna be walking around with a big ass g17 in my hip and the p22 is a pea shooter

If you already have the Glock why not go with the compact G19 or somethin? I got approved for my CCW and haven't finished class and shit cause I'm not wanting to carry around my full sized 40. Are you wanting to stick with the 9mm? I'm not real familiar with Glock, but I think the 17 is a 9mm right?

Yes it's a 9. I carry hollows in them.

I was thinking about a g36. Or maybe a xd40. I was pmed some options from a member I'm going to look into.

The XD is nice. I shot one when I was shopping for my handgun. Idk what the compact is like though. If you have the money to drop, go with the HK. I have a USP .40, my dad has the compact version, and he has the full size .45. I love ALL of them.

FUCK TALL DUDES! Under 6ft FTW hahaha
Hahaha. Damn midgets. :p

Trust me, I wish I was shorter all the time. HUGE difference in the amount of mass we require to look big versus what someone at say 5'7" has to do. That and shopping for clothes downright sucks. :(

Hahaha. Damn midgets. :p

Trust me, I wish I was shorter all the time. HUGE difference in the amount of mass we require to look big versus what someone at say 5'7" has to do. That and shopping for clothes downright sucks. :(

There's ups and downs to both I'm sure. It's hard finding clothes being 5'7 @ 200 lbs as well. Everything will fit like in the chest / shoulders but is way too long everywhere else. Pants have to be "short" cut blah blah blah. Imagine the opposite of what you deal with lol. Everything is made for a 180 lb 6ft guy with a regular build.

There's ups and downs to both I'm sure. It's hard finding clothes being 5'7 @ 200 lbs as well. Everything will fit like in the chest / shoulders but is way too long everywhere else. Pants have to be "short" cut blah blah blah. Imagine the opposite of what you deal with lol. Everything is made for a 180 lb 6ft guy with a regular build.

Actually, imagine having to buy short cut pants and shirts that have a "tapered" fit, but in an XLT variety. Same problems my brother, just our shit costs 2x as much because they have to convert it from a tent into a shirt haha. Oddly, I'm able to wear my fat guy shirts now, which are super baggy at the waist, but nice and comfy in the shoulders and chest. XXXXXLT ftw. ;)

Although it must suck trying to get stuff from the top shelves in the grocery store. :D

Actually, imagine having to buy short cut pants and shirts that have a "tapered" fit, but in an XLT variety. Same problems my brother, just our shit costs 2x as much because they have to convert it from a tent into a shirt haha. Oddly, I'm able to wear my fat guy shirts now, which are super baggy at the waist, but nice and comfy in the shoulders and chest. XXXXXLT ftw. ;)

Although it must suck trying to get stuff from the top shelves in the grocery store. :D

Oh I know all about the short cut pants and tapered shirts. If I buy like say a blazer, I have to go XL slim fit so it fits up top, and then have the rest of it tailored to fit. Luckily that's not something I need frequently. I can usually still get away with an "athletic fit" large t-shirt. If I get much bigger I'll be wearing an XL, which is gonna be like a dress on me lol. I have like a bulking wardrobe, and everything in between to being lean. I have to buy pants with some stretch to them right now so my black girl ass can fit into them.

That just happened!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha hey cap just wanted to keep you updated my 12 year old is 5'5 now (sorry couldent help myself) halfwit started it lol

Hahahaha you ass! I'm gonna just pretend that I didn't read that. I think when I decided it was cool to be vegetarian at the age of 13 or 14 it didn't help my growth. I wasn't gettin all dem ho moans from meats n shit. Then lots of drugs and alcohol, etc. My mom is also really short though, I think she's like 5 ft tops and my dad is only 6 ft 6'1 maybe.

Is it still football season for your boy?

i want a new gun... any gun owners in here??

XDM40, my favorite bedside, in car and carry gun.

gun.jpg

I only pee in the stalls. I have a shy bladder. No joke. I hate going to sporting events cause I can't pee in the troughs with 30 people around watching me.

Me too, but I'm not going to admit it here. And truth is if you want to compare yours to the full size model, I'm not really your best choice for that either.

Back