Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

Half who are you using for trt?
What's the statistic? 40% of all males are hypogonadal right now? Either way, you're likely to be on HRT eventually - just a matter of choosing when. I think either decision is fine personally. I'm definitely excited for you though; TRT is pretty damn awesome in how it can completely fix many of the issues that come from low T.

Half who are you using for trt?

A grossly undereducated primary care physician. I've been to a few, and he is the only one that at least somewhat listens. If I had the money though, I'd probably go with IMT or another comparable vitality clinic. They cost more, but you certainly get what you pay for.

A grossly undereducated primary care physician. I've been to a few, and he is the only one that at least somewhat listens. If I had the money though, I'd probably go with IMT or another comparable vitality clinic. They cost more, but you certainly get what you pay for.

Sorry to hear that. Would you like know a little about my doctor?

He's coming to CT first!!!

If I may be so bold, I would like to throw in a trip to Alabama as a idea for 3J's trip itinerary...the business opportunities here are limitless. He could accomplish the million pound challenge in ONE elemetary school....PLUS (and this is a real bonus)--we now have indoor plumbing, electricity, AND the new VCRs that everyone keeps raving about. Just a thought...

No one even knows where that is.

He doesn't need to, we can meet in NYC...not like there's more to do in the sticks of CT by me anyway :p

If I may be so bold, I would like to throw in a trip to Alabama as a idea for 3J's trip itinerary...the business opportunities here are limitless. He could accomplish the million pound challenge in ONE elemetary school....PLUS (and this is a real bonus)--we now have indoor plumbing, electricity, AND the new VCRs that everyone keeps raving about. Just a thought...

3J recently made me his business manager, I'm sure I can arrange such a trip...for a nominal fee of course :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U039-PWcE18

Last edited:
I ain't going anywhere! Fuck that.

And yes this thread is now well moderated. Lmao

Congrats Austinite and dre. Don't forget who the og is fuckers!

Back