Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

I posed a question in your gyno thread, I'm sure you'll see it sooner or later.

*edit* Nevermind, you've already responded.
I don't know who's a faster typist, you or Dre.

If you've seen the original video for that you need to look up the remix/auto time version. They make it into a music video lmao

What the F are you talking about lol.

Oh I get it, the "Ain't nobody got time for that" autotune.

Parody videos are the only good use of that technology.

Half, how did you make out on your deload week?
Do you see any value in it after having done it?

Mmmm, I'm not sure to be honest. I think I did it wrong by increasing volume and probably should have just kept it where I normally do. I'm going to try to incorporate deloads into my regimen though as I can see the science behind it and it makes sense. I can tell you however that I'm looking forward to picking up a dowel this weekend to try those dislocation exercises. :)

Mmmm, I'm not sure to be honest. I think I did it wrong by increasing volume and probably should have just kept it where I normally do. I'm going to try to incorporate deloads into my regimen though as I can see the science behind it and it makes sense. I can tell you however that I'm looking forward to picking up a dowel this weekend to try those dislocation exercises. :)

Good deal buddy. I don't like doing deloads but I'm definitely a fan of the results.
I think you'll be happy with them every once in a while.

I've used broomsticks and whatnot before also for dislocations.
Your shoulders will thank you.

Last edited:
Good deal buddy. I don't like doing deloads but I'm definitely a fan of the results.
I think you'll be happy with them every once in a while.

I've used broomsticks and whatnot before also for dislocations.
Your shoulders will thank you.
I have to be honest, I was feeling some relief though as far as my CNS goes. I do tend to get pretty worked up in the gym when I'm pushing constantly at 80% 1RM (guessing at that value as I don't max anymore) for 10 reps at four sets. I also got to enjoy less angry music haha.

Yeah, I have a broomstick - but I don't think it's long enough given my silly wing-span. I have a feeling I'm going to have to do them seated though as I know I'll hit the ceiling haha. Yeah, troubles of the behemoths in the first world. :p

Back