Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

In other news........

So tonight at the gym, I was wrapping up going to do my shrugs ON THE SMITH like a boss. Some fuckin (insert racial term for mexicans) were doing pull ups on the one I normally use. So I went into the leg room to use the one in there. Lo and behold, my dream milf is in there doing squats and using one of the other leg machines. Of course I jumped on my first opportunity to talk to her and give her shit about not going low enough, etc. Ended up talking for a while, and she basically asked me to train her. She's wanting to do a bikini comp in Mar/Apr. I cannot express to you people how fucking gorgeous this woman is, or how excited I am lol. I'm assuming she needs to talk it over with the husband since he "works out" there too, and decide if she's gonna go through with it or not. She's definitely serious about training too which is even fucking hotter. She told me when she first started going there (after her third kid) she was 168 and is down to 120 now, which is totally believable. She looks phenomenal, which I probably told her too many times lol.

That's my story for the night.

In other news........

So tonight at the gym, I was wrapping up going to do my shrugs ON THE SMITH like a boss. Some fuckin (insert racial term for mexicans) were doing pull ups on the one I normally use. So I went into the leg room to use the one in there. Lo and behold, my dream milf is in there doing squats and using one of the other leg machines. Of course I jumped on my first opportunity to talk to her and give her shit about not going low enough, etc. Ended up talking for a while, and she basically asked me to train her. She's wanting to do a bikini comp in Mar/Apr. I cannot express to you people how fucking gorgeous this woman is, or how excited I am lol. I'm assuming she needs to talk it over with the husband since he "works out" there too, and decide if she's gonna go through with it or not. She's definitely serious about training too which is even fucking hotter. She told me when she first started going there (after her third kid) she was 168 and is down to 120 now, which is totally believable. She looks phenomenal, which I probably told her too many times lol.

That's my story for the night.

Is she good looking? Hahaha

Man, I've always wanted to do it but I'm extremely afraid of heights. Essentially I want to do it to get over that fear lol. I've heard it's more like floating than falling though? Like the sensation you get after you jump.

It's a funny thing with me, I don't mind anything so long as I'm in control. I hate airplanes, I cannot get on roller coasters either. I can barely sit still in a car if I'm not driving. But I can jump out of a perfectly good plane if I have a parachute.

I don't know about floating.. lol, you're certainly falling, and it feels like falling. Floating maybe in those indoor places. It's freezing up there above the clouds, you step out on the ledge and launch yourself. You hear nothing but wind. Condensation hits the goggles when you go through the clouds. That's when reality sets in, and you see ground. 120mph and your cheeks are flapping like crazy. You can maneuver easily and do backflips, etc..

Once you open the chute, it's super silent. You can literally talk to the other divers. All you hear is the flapping from the chute. Best feeling ever.

It's a funny thing with me, I don't mind anything so long as I'm in control. I hate airplanes, I cannot get on roller coasters either. I can barely sit still in a car if I'm not driving. But I can jump out of a perfectly good plane if I have a parachute.

I don't know about floating.. lol, you're certainly falling, and it feels like falling. Floating maybe in those indoor places. It's freezing up there above the clouds, you step out on the ledge and launch yourself. You hear nothing but wind. Condensation hits the goggles when you go through the clouds. That's when reality sets in, and you see ground. 120mph and your cheeks are flapping like crazy. You can maneuver easily and do backflips, etc..

Once you open the chute, it's super silent. You can literally talk to the other divers. All you hear is the flapping from the chute. Best feeling ever.

See I have no problem with airplanes, and I actually love going on roller coasters. Jumping off a high dive, or even a roof into a pool is another story though. I think it's the feeling of pure free fall that gets me.

Yeah, I didn't really buy into that but I thought I'd ask someone who has actually done it lol. Idk... it would take some serious coaxing to get me to jump out of a plane, especially above the clouds. All that set aside, I'm also scared I'd be the statistic where my 'chute doesn't open or I go into a death spin or something haha. It sounds like fun but definitely scary. I might do it some day. I'm still young :p

See I have no problem with airplanes, and I actually love going on roller coasters. Jumping off a high dive, or even a roof into a pool is another story though. I think it's the feeling of pure free fall that gets me.

Yeah, I didn't really buy into that but I thought I'd ask someone who has actually done it lol. Idk... it would take some serious coaxing to get me to jump out of a plane, especially above the clouds. All that set aside, I'm also scared I'd be the statistic where my 'chute doesn't open or I go into a death spin or something haha. It sounds like fun but definitely scary. I might do it some day. I'm still young :p

Your first few jumps are Tandem. So you're not alone. They're easy peasy, you just enjoy the ride. There's always a reserve shoot. Chances of dying from a lightening strike is much higher than dying from skydiving.

What age would you consider would be too late to get a new/different degree? I know it's never too late, but I'm thinking in terms of changing professions.

As long as you afford the down time, then any time. Although I think one must consider why they're doing it. If it's to do something they enjoy then go for it, but if it's purely for financial gain then you should consider your age and how many years you want to continue to work. In other words, what's the ROI on the cost of education.

1. Umm.. more like head on perpendicular to my tumtum. Yes, of course SLOWLY. VERY SLOWLY. Slower than pinning test cause it hurts like a muhfuh. YAHERDMEH?! Lol.
2. NO!!!! NO ONE TOLD ME THIS! I'm MAYBE and inch away from my belly button. That being said, I've tried my ass, and kinda where my ass and outter hamstring meet. Basically the bottom of my butt. I hold A LOT of fat there.

I'm willing to bet it has something to do with getting 5k posts. That's the only logical way it could've happened.
Perpendicular is 90 degrees. You need to come in at 45 so you don't go too deep and cause problems. Yes, the area by your belly button is VERY sensitive. Definitely recommend the hip area. :)

Oh, and SCORE on the MILF! :D
11,000 ft. Pull at 5500
DAMN, I'm not scared of heights - but that would have me pissing my pants for sure!

What age would you consider would be too late to get a new/different degree? I know it's never too late, but I'm thinking in terms of changing professions.

I'm 38 and going on my third year towards my Master's degree in Electrical Engineering. Many of my "peers" are young enough to be my kids if that means anything. :p You do what brings you happiness imo. Who wants to be 75 and regretting their life decisions because they didn't take that leap of faith? :cool:

As long as you afford the down time, then any time. Although I think one must consider why they're doing it. If it's to do something they enjoy then go for it, but if it's purely for financial gain then you should consider your age and how many years you want to continue to work. In other words, what's the ROI on the cost of education.

Yeah. Well. It's a 4 stage, I already have one down. The remaining 3 would take 9 years. ugh. I'm 37, so that would put me at 46 and would be able to practice for only 17 years as I plan to retire at 63. Not sure if it's worth it. Sucks really.

I'm 38 and going on my third year towards my Master's degree in Electrical Engineering. Many of my "peers" are young enough to be my kids if that means anything. :p You do what brings you happiness imo. Who wants to be 75 and regretting their life decisions because they didn't take that leap of faith? :cool:

Yeah I agree. Don't want any "What ifs". I'm already saying it...

Yeah I agree. Don't want any "What ifs". I'm already saying it...

Sounds like it's time to do what I did. Make a nice list of pros and cons and go from there. The nice thing is that you wouldn't be uprooting a family or anything, so you're pretty much free to dedicate as much or as little energy to a life change as you deem fit. Change can be a terrifying experience, but if well planned; can yield amazing results. :)

Sounds like it's time to do what I did. Make a nice list of pros and cons and go from there. The nice thing is that you wouldn't be uprooting a family or anything, so you're pretty much free to dedicate as much or as little energy to a life change as you deem fit. Change can be a terrifying experience, but if well planned; can yield amazing results. :)

True. Yeah I have no interest in a family. Sounds weird I guess. I'm certainly going to give it some serious thought.

Thanks H.

True. Yeah I have no interest in a family. Sounds weird I guess. I'm certainly going to give it some serious thought.

Thanks H.

TOTALLY my pleasure brother. I know given your demeanor and intelligence that you will succeed at whatever venture you put your mind to. Have a great evening friend. :wavey:

How looks can be sooooo deceiving....working on something that's not good here. Im sure many of you already know too well the situation

Wait what did I miss??

Perpendicular is 90 degrees. You need to come in at 45 so you don't go too deep and cause problems. Yes, the area by your belly button is VERY sensitive. Definitely recommend the hip area. :)

Oh, and SCORE on the MILF! :D

Yeah I didn't know I was supposed to go at an angle lol. What would I do without you Halfy?! I'll try again tomorrow.

LOL thanks bud ;)

Back