Does anyone know if the DHT Andractim gel would pass customs?

its a DHT cream for your nipples to bring down gyno. i ordered it many times and it got through. the place i use gives you a PIN # to get more of it w/o the hassle of the online consult (which i think is free). bottom line.....customs can seize ANYTHING they like. if they want to seize your titty cream that day, well, your fucked. but shouldn't be a problem.

How did you find it warbird? I have had gyno from puberty, and I wasn't fat. I hear it doesn't seem to work for naturl gyno?

Deadlift said:
How did you find it warbird? I have had gyno from puberty, and I wasn't fat. I hear it doesn't seem to work for naturl gyno?

yeah, i had pubescent gyno too....and it only helped me so much. i want to try it again on say anavar or off cycle. last time i was on something or other, Sustanon (sust) i think and dbol of all things. i can email you the site....they consult you with a few questions that was free way back when (Mvmaxx and a few of us on EF found the site(s) to get it on). this site here is the best. just give me an email and i'll email the page to you.

Back