does anyone take any natural/herbal sexual mood enhancers

stonecold54

I have been using maca and avena sativa for post-recovery after my cycle but I was wondering if ladies could take it with the same libido enhancing effects. also are there any non-anabolic enhancements you ladies take or I should know about. I don't want my girl on drugs but I thought I could help her sexual prowness a little. thanks for all your help

check with fyre, I got some stuff from here that had my wife chasing me around for weeks....

Twinlab's male fuel increased my libido... and i was using it for fat loss :) added bonus!!
It contained yohimbe!!

its sad but weve come full circle , the medical community has finally started to accept Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for men but they are still reluctant to help women with their libido . who do they expect all these guys on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) to enjoy their renewed sex life with

excellent point, hmmm maybe a field that someone should be getting into, I know a lot of men that would pay for that kind of supplement/hrt

A sure fire way to increase a womans sex drive would make as much cash as a cure for male pattern baldness, enough to buy your own country...

The product is called Passion by Supreme supplements. It's a combination of horny goat weed, avena sativa, dong quai and i believe there is some Maca in there as well. Very good product!
There is also another one called X-Drive by Sci-Fit nutrition as well. Very similiar blend. If you see one or the other in a store, pick one up and give it a try and try the other formula next and see which one you like better. They both work very well for enhancing mood!:69:

Last edited:
The members miss your input is all...........I,m asked questions I have no answer for.....:)
I,ll send em over

I try to respond to as many questions as I can and/or give my feedback. As much as I'd love to, I can't spend the whole day on the computer.

Fyre said:
I try to respond to as many questions as I can and/or give my feedback. As much as I'd love to, I can't spend the whole day on the computer.

You do a very good job, Fyre and we all appreciate your valuable input!!!:)

Fyre said:

exactly, you also have to spend time with me when I come in...

Fyre said:
i hear ya on that one!! i sometimes get angry pms from members that i have not answered them within the 24hours they would like lol...

do people forget we actually have a life outside the Virtual world LOL.. not to mention, you and i both moderate other boards too..

You do a kick ass job here!!! Phoenix is 100% accurate... you are very appreciated :)

now do i get a lollypop??? hahaha

Sorry Fyre ,I should have sent you a pm before I posted.......I understand why you are confused.
my apologies.....
You are a valuable asset to the board by the way.......stick around will ya

Back