does arimidex ever make you feel strange?

SoHo

[gill]
like many people i obviously started with arimidex, then i moved over to aromasin and loved it but i eventually went back to arimidex. i started cruising and just figured it would be easier as a long term solution.

recently i've been getting the same feeling i got from it when i first started. if i take it during the day, no matter how high my e2 is or what dose i take, i can take as little as .25mg and it'll literally ruin my day. brain fog, dizziness, maybe some anxiety, acting and feeling weird it's just bad news for me.

because of the very strange feeling i've been getting from it lately, it impairs my judgement of estrogen control. it was never like this in the past, and i am taking the same dose of the same brand AI (astra zeneca) for a year. anyone else get this? i just ordered some aromasin i'm sick of it.

I usually crash totally the day I take adex.
About 2-3 hours after taking it, I become really sleepy and fall into coma sleep for about 3-6 hours.

Its weird, because I kinda like it, almost always I feel relaxed after that sleep which is rare with my insomnia to feel At all.

I'm curious why it would be an easier long term solution for you though?

I'm curious why it would be an easier long term solution for you though?
i initially thought i could get away with .25 2x a week due to the active life of anastrozole. too much estrogen building, so i then tried .25 3x a week. didn't work out either, so i did .5mg 2x a week, it was good and then i crashed. then i tried .25 EOD and same story; it was good for a few days or maybe a week, then crashed. i think with aromasin i will start at 6.25mg EOD and see how that works.

like many people i obviously started with arimidex, then i moved over to aromasin and loved it but i eventually went back to arimidex. i started cruising and just figured it would be easier as a long term solution.

recently i've been getting the same feeling i got from it when i first started. if i take it during the day, no matter how high my e2 is or what dose i take, i can take as little as .25mg and it'll literally ruin my day. brain fog, dizziness, maybe some anxiety, acting and feeling weird it's just bad news for me.

because of the very strange feeling i've been getting from it lately, it impairs my judgement of estrogen control. it was never like this in the past, and i am taking the same dose of the same brand AI (astra zeneca) for a year. anyone else get this? i just ordered some aromasin i'm sick of it.

what else where you dosing there along with the arimidex? what where your sstats? cycle goals?
where you only doing arimidex?

I can totally relate! I'm on a little test and Boldenone and was thinking .5mg every other pin (or once every 6 days) would suffice but it might be too much cause I felt Moody as fuck at work today until later on.. I may reduce it to every third pin. I pin every three days.

I can totally relate! I'm on a little test and Boldenone and was thinking .5mg every other pin (or once every 6 days) would suffice but it might be too much cause I felt Moody as fuck at work today until later on.. I may reduce it to every third pin. I pin every three days.

Hey bud, what's the deal with that bold cyp? I've seen it for sale on one or two sites. On one it was labelled "for the advanced user". What effect do you see from lowering the half life from 14/15 days with undecylenate to 8 days with cyp?

Hey bud, what's the deal with that bold cyp? I've seen it for sale on one or two sites. On one it was labelled "for the advanced user". What effect do you see from lowering the half life from 14/15 days with undecylenate to 8 days with cyp?

I was fortunate to acquire two 20ml bottles from a friend who didn't really need/want them as he is also a rep for a site similar to MassRoids.net. The bold cyp came from one of his buddies who homebrewed this stuff and I must say he did a great job because I get no PIP at all from it.

I'm only a month in and only on 300mg+ per week with 175mg test but so far it feels and performs almost exactly like EQ, but I notice the veins a little sooner. I was also recently on a gram of EQ 3 weeks prior to starting this cruise 2.0 (lol).

To me EQ/bold nice because you don't get sides (besides high BP which can exacerbate anxiety at times for some, but it's manageable for me). Bold doesn't give you that "holy fuck I feel waaay bigger/stronger" feeling like test and Deca, etc but it's more like a good break from harsher compounds OR a good compliment to a TRT cruise to maintain gains. I would never use EQ as a primary mass builder as it is weaker than test. Dr Todd Lee, MD used to have a YouTube channel and he told me it's really only about 1/4 as strong as test as a muscle builder and I'd say he's pretty spot on because a gram didn't feel much stronger than being on 250-300mg of test.

I was fortunate to acquire two 20ml bottles from a friend who didn't really need/want them as he is also a rep for a site similar to MassRoids.net. The bold cyp came from one of his buddies who homebrewed this stuff and I must say he did a great job because I get no PIP at all from it.

I'm only a month in and only on 300mg+ per week with 175mg test but so far it feels and performs almost exactly like EQ, but I notice the veins a little sooner. I was also recently on a gram of EQ 3 weeks prior to starting this cruise 2.0 (lol).

To me EQ/bold nice because you don't get sides (besides high BP which can exacerbate anxiety at times for some, but it's manageable for me). Bold doesn't give you that "holy fuck I feel waaay bigger/stronger" feeling like test and Deca, etc but it's more like a good break from harsher compounds OR a good compliment to a TRT cruise to maintain gains. I would never use EQ as a primary mass builder as it is weaker than test. Dr Todd Lee, MD used to have a YouTube channel and he told me it's really only about 1/4 as strong as test as a muscle builder and I'd say he's pretty spot on because a gram didn't feel much stronger than being on 250-300mg of test.

hmm

I would never use EQ as a primary mass builder as it is weaker than test.

Adex I used previously didn't have as many sides as the op had. But the thirst factor was insane and if I didn't drink a crazy amount of water/electrolytes/potassium I'd cramp up really bad, energy levels would go in the tank and joints would kill. This was while either cruising test or eq which none of those sides happened on those.

Adex I used previously didn't have as many sides as the op had. But the thirst factor was insane and if I didn't drink a crazy amount of water/electrolytes/potassium I'd cramp up really bad, energy levels would go in the tank and joints would kill. This was while either cruising test or eq which none of those sides happened on those.
my thoughts are the same, i drink 3 gallons of water alone per day. never have issues with cramps.

dude, make the switch over to aromasin. i haven't used the stuff in 3 years, and i've been on it now for a little over 2 weeks and wow.. i feel so much better and more stable. i even got bloods while on adex and everything was balanced. seems like the drug itself made me feel so fucking weird.

why is bold Cyp for advance users?

dude, make the switch over to aromasin. i haven't used the stuff in 3 years, and i've been on it now for a little over 2 weeks and wow.. i feel so much better and more stable. i even got bloods while on adex and everything was balanced. seems like the drug itself made me feel so fucking weird.

I accidently took a whole 1mg tab the other day with my usual 125mg shot of test and 200mg Bold, so I pinned another 125mg of test (Sust) and 200 bold to help offset the extreme estrogen crash I was anticipating, instead the next day I had tender nipples, so I popped 10mg of nolva and I've been good since. For me, I don't really need Adex if only pinning 125mg of test every 3 days, maybe .5mg once a week, but as soon as I doubled that to 250mg , not even 1mg of Adex was enough. Aromasin is basically weaker with a shorter half life than Adex but alot of guys prefer it. I may order it with my next order and see how it compares.

I accidently took a whole 1mg tab the other day with my usual 125mg shot of test and 200mg Bold, so I pinned another 125mg of test (Sust) and 200 bold to help offset the extreme estrogen crash I was anticipating, instead the next day I had tender nipples, so I popped 10mg of nolva and I've been good since. For me, I don't really need Adex if only pinning 125mg of test every 3 days, maybe .5mg once a week, but as soon as I doubled that to 250mg , not even 1mg of Adex was enough. Aromasin is basically weaker with a shorter half life than Adex but alot of guys prefer it. I may order it with my next order and see how it compares.

damn, at least you know how to handle the side issues.good logman!

Back