does arimidex ever make you feel strange?

damn, at least you know how to handle the side issues.good logman!

Yeah thanks brotha. I'm trying to get in tune with what my body needs on certain doses, etc. AI is good for estrogen management, but if your estro spikes out of control for whatever reason Nolva is a better short term solution imo. AI prevents further Aromatase but does not immediately address the current spiked estrogen already circulating. AI is more long term estrogen management while Nolva is the quick fix, with the goal ultimately being to dial in the AI dose.

I'm finding the effect of Aromatasation from increase test dosages to be geometric rather than linear. Atleast for me, so far.

Yeah thanks brotha. I'm trying to get in tune with what my body needs on certain doses, etc. AI is good for estrogen management, but if your estro spikes out of control for whatever reason Nolva is a better short term solution imo. AI prevents further Aromatase but does not immediately address the current spiked estrogen already circulating. AI is more long term estrogen management while Nolva is the quick fix, with the goal ultimately being to dial in the AI dose.

I'm finding the effect of Aromatasation from increase test dosages to be geometric rather than linear. Atleast for me, so far.

how long have you been cycling for?

With aromasin being a suicidal inhibitor, it will handle the immediate issues a little better than adex.

It will bind to a certain amount of estrogen and render it inactive.

Back