Does body eventually adapt to acne ?

infar250

just curious i know there is no cure for acne......... but if u juice for awhile does your body eventually adapt and does acne seem to get less severe ??? i thought i read this some where just curious

i highly doubt it

but hopefully soon iwill find a way to get used to accutane! as soon as i can afford it.

minitor2:D

Acne is caused by hormonal changes in the body....which is why you get bad acne after coming off a cycle (no, clomid doesnt cause the acne).

Theoretically if you were on year round chances are you wouldnt suffer much from acne, but you will once you come off.

Test acne has got to be the worst. I was covered until I started taking 1 1/2 the dose of Saw Palmetto Berry Extract in pill form (generally for prostate). You can get it very cheap at any health food/supplement store. If it cleared up my acne and boils and kept my back zit free on test, it is worth mentioning. I know no one has really heard of this but what have you got to lose. Costs around 9$ for a months supply. You can also type in acne on the search function for the latest and greatest treatments. Hope this works for you.

infar250 said:
just curious i know there is no cure for acne......... but if u juice for awhile does your body eventually adapt and does acne seem to get less severe ??? i thought i read this some where just curious

It seems to be that way for me. I started getting really bad acne on my forehead after a couple weeks of test. It was the kind that starts really deep and is very painful. Now all of that is gone and no more has occurred since. (Thank goodness) I'm still on the same amount of test though.

This sorta backs up the hormonal change theory.

Also, my wife was taking alot of fertility hormones a few years ago, and when she "came off" those, she got really bad acne on her back. It was the nastiest case I've ever seen. Test was NOT one of the drugs, but clomid was in the regimen.

This also backs up the hormonal change theory.

Bros. Try "Aveno Acne Bar" and if you can some Retin-A. This works pretty good for me and a couple of buddies of mine.

Adaptation to acne would be scarring left behind from them. Shower twice a day, dont wear things that hug the neck (unless its cold), as that will hold germs etc. I also like acne pads, Noxema is better than Oxy shit.

i'd have to disagree with the showering twice a day because this will cause the oil glands to produce more oil from the excessive drying showering a lot does, same thing with excessive tanning to rid of acne.

Back