Does buliding muscle burn fat????

I am 30 years old and 5ft 8ins!!!!

MY diet is one of low fat and high protein with fibre and carbohydrates!!!!

It is a balanced diet!!!!

I have two routines!!!!....

Routine 1: 10 min on X-trainer, 3 sets with 10 reps in each set on each of these: incline chess press, pec flies, low row, shoulder press, seated arm curl, arm extension, leg press, leg extension in that order and 4 sets of 10 reps per set on horizontal abs cruncher. Followed by 5 min cool down on recliner bike and then stretches. All these are done in 1 day.

Routine 2: 10 min treadmill followed by boxing blitz or 10 min on recline bike, stretches, 3 sets with 8 reps in each set with chest press, shoulder press, leg extension, raised kicks, tricep pull down, overhead tricep pull down, deltoid flies, forearm raises, seated arm curl and lat pull down. 4 sets with 8 reps per set on horizontal abs cruncher, followed by 5 min cool down on recline bike and stretches. All in 1 day.

A BIG mistake alot make "probibly due to marketing" is they think if you eat "low fat" or "fat free" things and genral eat less fat you will gain less fet.
this isnot tru
i loose more fat when cutting on a high protein, high fat "goodfat", LOW CARB diet.

just cuzz you eat fat dosnt mean you gain fat unless your eating WAY tomany calories wich in the end is the main thing.

try to avoid saturated fat and AT AL COSTS try to avoid TRANS FAT "wich i feel is the worst".

try eating less carbs and try not to eat any or atleast not muc near the end of the day.

have and work on a: HIGH protein/ mod-high fat/ lower carb. DIET.

some good fats are to help you out:
oliv oil, fish oil "pills i take", penutbutter,alvocados.

hope that helps.

I was always told similar porkchop. Best way to burn fat eat the right fat. Amongst a few other things of course.

A BIG mistake alot make "probibly due to marketing" is they think if you eat "low fat" or "fat free" things and genral eat less fat you will gain less fet.
this isnot tru
i loose more fat when cutting on a high protein, high fat "goodfat", LOW CARB diet.

just cuzz you eat fat dosnt mean you gain fat unless your eating WAY tomany calories wich in the end is the main thing.

try to avoid saturated fat and AT AL COSTS try to avoid TRANS FAT "wich i feel is the worst".

try eating less carbs and try not to eat any or atleast not muc near the end of the day.

have and work on a: HIGH protein/ mod-high fat/ lower carb. DIET.

some good fats are to help you out:
oliv oil, fish oil "pills i take", penutbutter,alvocados.

hope that helps.
You have got the right idea porkchop!
I avoid foods in saturated fats!
I kna trans r THE WORST!
I am goin 2 increases the protein in my diet!
I eat alot of fish and avocados!
My mum puts olive oil on salad n uses it wit otha stuff!
She also uses sunflower n vegetable oil in her cooking!
I do not eat many sweets!
Don't u need carbs 4 energy?

You have got the right idea porkchop!
I avoid foods in saturated fats!
I kna trans r THE WORST!
I am goin 2 increases the protein in my diet!
I eat alot of fish and avocados!
My mum puts olive oil on salad n uses it wit otha stuff!
She also uses sunflower n vegetable oil in her cooking!
I do not eat many sweets!
Don't u need carbs 4 energy?

Yes carbs for energy you should know that one man. Whats your mom making tonight? Shit you got it like Big Louie, tell her I like a 20ounce Prime Ribeye with Yams and asparagus, salad and a bottle of Pinot Noir will work too with cheescake for dessert. I want moms home cooked meal.

Back