Does stanazol work...?

Themuss

Hey guys I'm thinking about starting stanazol I'm in my 8 week of suss250 3ml a week and have 4 weeks left i was guna start it at 3weeks to go on my cycle and was planning on doing 6ml a week split by 3 shots for 6 weeks wat are your thoughts thankz for any info

Hey guys I'm thinking about starting stanazol I'm in my 8 week of suss250 3ml a week and have 4 weeks left i was guna start it at 3weeks to go on my cycle and was planning on doing 6ml a week split by 3 shots for 6 weeks wat are your thoughts thankz for any info

To answer the first question yes it does work.

But what are you trying to achieve? Alot of guys take Stana becuase they think it helps them loose weight which is incorrect. I always use it pre comp, always brings me in hard.

I have a client on GP Stan right now and I cant believe how well he is responding. So YES, it works.

Ok great thankz I'm finishing. 12 week suss250 cycle and just wanting to cut up and achieve that hard look I'm planning on doing 6ml a week x3 shots mon wens fri...? And can I run clomid at the same time for my pct off my 12 week suss250 cycle...? Thankz for any info..?

winnie dries out the joints , crashes your cholesterol and in some causes big time hair loss. im just not a fan .

Back