Does test make you stink? (B.O.)

AverageMan

I was low T for many years (10+). Now that I'm on the upper lever of normal I've noticed I stink - body oder. Even my wife has commented that she never knew me to smell bad but now she really notices it. I shower daily after working out like always.

I'm I crazy?

Also, I realise this topic is like a mating call to trolls. Please refrain yourself.

I noticed the same thing with me, definitely had a BO/sweat increase with TRT. I've had good luck with dove men + care deodorant.

are you putting anything else into the mix or just test straight up, are you taking any meds? could it be the oil? Test aromatizes into estrogen and causes your sebaceous glands to produce more body oils. If your scent is more of the musky type, it might make you smell more musky.
is it a medicinal smell?

Last edited:
Personally, I am a man so when I take more man hormones, I smell more like a man. So if men stink, I guess I stink.:wink2:

I suspect it also attracts more girls as well as long as its not a funky smell. Girls love the way a man smells as much as we men love the sweet scent of a beautiful lady. :)
like bees to honey.

Last edited:
I'm talking strait up stink. Sometimes I can't stand my own smell.

Eating clean - high protien / carb cycling.

E2 is perfect - just had bloods

Back