Does Testosterone Potentiate Nicotine?

And the point of telling me that my brain and body won***8217;t grow to it***8217;s full potential if I use steroids before age 26, when I***8217;m 24 and on my 6th steroid cycle, is???

No offence but I***8217;ve been far more successful and made far more money than most people do in a lifetime by the age of 24, so I***8217;m pretty happy with my brains functioning and potential.

Many people who have been successful in life started steroids before 26. How old was Arnold? 15? I***8217;d say his brain grown to adequate potential...

Sure I***8217;m not disputing that it***8217;s bad to run steroids at a young age, from a general health perspective.

bs man. its a fact. imagine how much more money you could of claimed to make if your brain was fully developed Enstein?

And the point of telling me that my brain and body won***8217;t grow to it***8217;s full potential if I use steroids before age 26, when I***8217;m 24 and on my 6th steroid cycle, is???

No offence but I***8217;ve been far more successful and made far more money than most people do in a lifetime by the age of 24, so I***8217;m pretty happy with my brains functioning and potential.

Many people who have been successful in life started steroids before 26. How old was Arnold? 15? I***8217;d say his brain grown to adequate potential...

Sure I***8217;m not disputing that it***8217;s bad to run steroids at a young age, from a general health perspective.

i will fight tooth and nail here against anyone saying its ok to do gear before age 26.
these kids are out future and they need to be the best that they can be sport. or else, our and their future is null and void.

i will fight tooth and nail here against anyone saying its ok to do gear before age 26.
these kids are out future and they need to be the best that they can be sport. or else, our and their future is null and void.

I started off with freelance web design when I was 16. I was earning around £10 an hour on the popular freelance platforms. By 18 I started my own web design agency/business. By 21 I taken out several investments in bitcoin. 24 now... The web design agency is going strong. I don’t do any of the projects now as I employed 4 developers who handle all the physical work. I take a 30% cut out of each project that my business takes on. As the business basically runs it’s self I decided to start on a training program at a marketing company. It’s basically an 8-12 month program to opening your own office. Most new office owners bank around £100,000 in the first year and it goes up the more offices you open.

Would you say that I’m not relatively successful? For a guy who started juicing before he was 18?

You really are failing to see my point though. It’s not a bragging contest. I’m not saying that you’re wrong. I’m also not saying that for the majority of people running steroids before 26 won’t be damaging, because it likely will.

My point is that you basically told me to think about the fact that my brain and body won’t reach full potential if I run steroids before I’m 26. Knowing full well that it’s well to late for that with me already being on my 6th steroid cycle! Lol

Just to update you all I’m 99% sure it’s the nicotine pushing my blood pressure up.

Done a little experiment this morning.

Woke up and didn’t have any nicotine for 2 hours on waking (Yes, I was sweating and shaking lol).

Tested my blood pressure on waking 122/73.

Tested my blood pressure one hour after waking. 124/75

Had a 4mg nicotine mint and tested my blood pressure 20 minutes after finishing it. Blood pressure 140/92

Bingo!

I started off with freelance web design when I was 16. I was earning around £10 an hour on the popular freelance platforms. By 18 I started my own web design agency/business. By 21 I taken out several investments in bitcoin. 24 now... The web design agency is going strong. I don***8217;t do any of the projects now as I employed 4 developers who handle all the physical work. I take a 30% cut out of each project that my business takes on. As the business basically runs it***8217;s self I decided to start on a training program at a marketing company. It***8217;s basically an 8-12 month program to opening your own office. Most new office owners bank around £100,000 in the first year and it goes up the more offices you open.

Would you say that I***8217;m not relatively successful? For a guy who started juicing before he was 18?

You really are failing to see my point though. It***8217;s not a bragging contest. I***8217;m not saying that you***8217;re wrong. I***8217;m also not saying that for the majority of people running steroids before 26 won***8217;t be damaging, because it likely will.

My point is that you basically told me to think about the fact that my brain and body won***8217;t reach full potential if I run steroids before I***8217;m 26. Knowing full well that it***8217;s well to late for that with me already being on my 6th steroid cycle! Lol

Hey i started doing gear at age 19 and now the only job i can get is as a janitor. But at least im beefed up!

Just to update you all I***8217;m 99% sure it***8217;s the nicotine pushing my blood pressure up.

Done a little experiment this morning.

Woke up and didn***8217;t have any nicotine for 2 hours on waking (Yes, I was sweating and shaking lol).

Tested my blood pressure on waking 122/73.

Tested my blood pressure one hour after waking. 124/75

Had a 4mg nicotine mint and tested my blood pressure 20 minutes after finishing it. Blood pressure 140/92

Bingo!

why cant you just go cold turkey and quit those patches for good? you have to wonder whats in those patches for real, being that the FDA is as corrupt as a south american dictator. find your will brotherman!

why cant you just go cold turkey and quit those patches for good? you have to wonder whats in those patches for real, being that the FDA is as corrupt as a south american dictator. find your will brotherman!

Sure I could man but it’s gonna mess me up good for a week and I can’t rake a week off work. Just that one week would set me back £600-£800.

I’ve tried going cold turkey before and it fucks me up good style. Serious vertigo, shaking, constant panic attack’s, disorientation.

I mean my current daily dosage is equivalent to 120 cigarettes.

But I am going to taper it

Sure I could man but it***8217;s gonna mess me up good for a week and I can***8217;t rake a week off work. Just that one week would set me back £600-£800.

I***8217;ve tried going cold turkey before and it fucks me up good style. Serious vertigo, shaking, constant panic attack***8217;s, disorientation.

i know a guy at the dock who smokes 4 packs of cigaretes per day and night, i mean, this guy wakes up in the middle of the night and smokes at least half a pack just like that and hes a fit as a fiddle.
he tried the patches and ended up using about a cartoon per day.
cigs these day aint even tabaco anymore and designed to get you hooked just like a heroin junkie. many have gone cold turkey and are living well these days. its all about your will.

Sure I could man but it***8217;s gonna mess me up good for a week and I can***8217;t rake a week off work. Just that one week would set me back £600-£800.

I***8217;ve tried going cold turkey before and it fucks me up good style. Serious vertigo, shaking, constant panic attack***8217;s, disorientation.

thats 6 packs of cigarettes man! you need to go cold turkey and move on, find your will.

Nicotine patches are used for smoking cessation. Nicotine is released from the patches and absorbed through the skin. Released nicotine binds to nicotine receptors in the body, reducing nicotine craving and withdrawal symptoms associated with smoking cessation. The FDA approved the grit nicotine patch in November 1991.

Smoking was not found to be an independent predictor of SHBG level after adjustment for confounders in multivariate regression model.

Back