Does the "magic" happen at 1g?

Does the "magic" happen at 1g test / week

• Yes, it does

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • No, it doesn't

Votes: 26 68.4%

• Total voters
outlawtas2 said:
but like the guys stated above, it probably has more to do with your diet and training.

I am eating an enormous amount of food… protein – calories

That is an important factor of course.. I eat as much as I can

Unfortunately some days I have to cut down on food intake or I would gorge myself sick

I forgot to mention I add a lower dose of eq because it makes me hungry… good stuff

Without the eq I wouldn’t be nearly as hungry

That said I gain better off of a gram of test than less

james001 said:
I am eating an enormous amount of food… protein – calories

That is an important factor of course.. I eat as much as I can

Unfortunately some days I have to cut down on food intake or I would gorge myself sick

I forgot to mention I add a lower dose of eq because it makes me hungry… good stuff

Without the eq I wouldn’t be nearly as hungry

That said I gain better off of a gram of test than less

Same here. When I use at least 1g its much better than anything less. More than 1 gram makes me go crazy. I wouldn't say its exactly 1g, but close to it.
I also use EQ to stimulate appetite.
Of course, diet and training has to be right. But I'm assuming when we answer
this question that all those other things are in place.

mustanged77 said:
I also use EQ to stimulate appetite.

Yeah I’m really impressed with bolds appetite stimulating effects.. Makes all the difference when I’m eating high calories

I have not as of yet reached the 1 gram mark however I am planning on 1gram of Test E. and 50mg of dbol for my next cycle. So far I usually run about 500mg to 750mg of Test E and have made great gains thus far but have noticed that they are becoming less dramatic over the past three years. I guess I'll find out if that 1gram theory is correct or not....personally I dont believe so but its time to bump the test and see what happens.

This is obviously different for everyone but personally when I went from 800mg to 1200mg/week a major increase in results occured for me. Also, when I went from 1200mg/week to 2g/week. I just don't feel anything much over 1200mg/week is necessary for my goals anymore. I'm talking about test only.

TERESKAN said:
the magic happens when your diet, training, rest and everything else comes into line. a newb will get as good a results on 250mg test E as a more expirienced user on 1g +.
Made great gains off 400mg a week and terrible ones from 1000mg a week......depended on what I put into my diet and training.

Off course the magic happens at one gr and even two gr. keep your diet in check eat the right calories and lots of them drink you protein and your gains will be better gauranteed... not only experince but plenty of bros who run one or more grms. peace jt

Back