Does the "magic" happen at 1g test / week

• Yes, it does

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • No, it doesn't

Votes: 26 68.4%

• Total voters

jimdawg

Testalicious
I've read on many forums/boards that when one works his/her way up to 1g of test per week, there are far more results than lower dose cycles. What are your thoughts?

the magic happens when your diet, training, rest and everything else comes into line. a newb will get as good a results on 250mg test E as a more expirienced user on 1g +.

From real life experience, I've seen plenty of guys make far bigger gains on it, yes. But definitely not everybody.

yep, it imparts very lasting gains on the physique.I don't know how it does so scientifically, but it matured my muscles greatly.

I ran sustanon 1250mg every week for 2 months, stacked with dbol and i gained a lot of strength and size.Statistically speaking, my bench went up 50 pounds, and my squats went up by 100 pounds.The strength gain was massive, and off cycle i keep almost all the strength.

I believe that such high doses of test all of a sudden signals a "2nd puberty" in the male, illiciting similar results in terms of muscle gain and permanence.Not to mention that the voice can become much deeper permanently too.

My 2 cents, subject to disargreement.

amen.

TERESKAN said:
the magic happens when your diet, training, rest and everything else comes into line. a newb will get as good a results on 250mg test E as a more expirienced user on 1g +.

Excellent. Bingo.

I have seen some aditional gains at a gram, but I don't really NEED to run that high. 800mg (quite a few cycles under my belt) works well if my diet is right. The additional gear just doesn't seem worth it to me. There is no magic number, plain and simple.

TERESKAN said:
Exactly. Good post.

I think people "think" 1g is where it happens...but it's all bullshit. It comes down to how you eat (the most important thing imo) and how you train (the 2nd).

It really depends how much test your body binds up with SHBG, and how much free test your body can actually "put to work".

If you can continually beat out SHBG and get enough test to the receptor where it can impart its "magic", then you have done your job.

For many who have been cycling a while, that number is usually above 1g. For the genetically gifted few who seem to respond to the thought of gear - I suppose this doesnt apply.

Will 2g net you more muscle than 1g? Sure will, IF you have the other pieces of the puzzle in place. However, most of us arent full time bodybuilders so there is a finite point in dosage where it just doesnt matter how much more we take. In that light, you'll see a lot of guys say "anything over XXXmg of test doesnt do much good for you." That's simply because thier body has nothing to do with the excess androgen.

TERESKAN said:

agree... and i belive that the amount of test and how it effects someone is very different.. some people claim they get awesome results on 300mg/wk low dose. to me that wouldnt even give me an additional boner.. the more gear definately the more results - but more sides too.

DougoeFre5h said:
Will 2g net you more muscle than 1g? Sure will, IF you have the other pieces of the puzzle in place. However, most of us arent full time bodybuilders so there is a finite point in dosage where it just doesnt matter how much more we take.

Exactly. All factors considered equal, more test will give you more gains. But all factor are not equal in real life, and not ideal situations. So unless you are extremely dedicated and very experienced with how to train your body, the difference between steroid dosages won't effect you as much.

It's like if you eat 400g protein a day or 1500g of protein - you probably won't get any more muscle.

jimdawg said:
I've read on many forums/boards that when one works his/her way up to 1g of test per week, there are far more results than lower dose cycles. What are your thoughts?

No magic happens at 1g. there was no significant difference between 750mg and 1g but there was a difference between 500 and 750.

Aboot said:
Nothing spectacular at 1 gram for me compared to other times I have increased my dosage.

Me either, I stay under a gram but have been as high as 1.5 experimentally (for an extended duration). More sides, not at all worth it for me, nothing magical. I'm over 260 so I'm not just some dude upping the dose to substitute for lack of eating, but there was no magic to be had for me.

Time in the kitchen, time in the gym, along with some brains, works best for me.

The biggest guys I know actually dont stack and they dont do high doses, its all training and diet. These are fellows all with over 20" arms.

^ no high dosages and 20 inch arms just sounds like good genetics to me. I think you will get better gains off more shit, theres no question but it's definately not as much as you think. like rocco said ther is a diff between 500 and 750 but not so much 1g and 750. I actually plan on running a blast cruise on a high dose test in jan as long as my blood work is good to go and see what the rage is all about.

Skar, you are correct to a point. You really said it in your prior post. ...mileage may vary.

For me, there is a pretty decent difference between 500 and 750. There is also a pretty noticable diffeence b/w 750-1000. In fact, I ran 1400 once and was blown away! the difference there was amazing. however, it simply doesn't make sense to me to run that much at this point. i am not planning to step on stage. the additional sides I saw just aren't worth it to me when I know I can gain nicely off 800 or so. Each person is different. there are people out there that will see more difference between 750-1000 than you do between 500-750.

Like you said previously...each individual responds differently and there is no way to predict what will happen...just got to press the plunger for yourself and see really.

I Just Like To Do 1,125 Mg A Week Of Test Enan....and I Love It..

Swellin said:

Like you said previously...each individual responds differently and there is no way to predict what will happen...just got to press the plunger for yourself and see really.

Definately... I will say for each additional drug i tried i have used the minimum amount to see results on. I just think test is the best so im up to about a gram right now havent gone over it, but i will definately try the high dose to see what it's like... if it doesnt work out then so be it.

james001 said:
I’m running 1g test e and 800mg deca

Fantastic results

but like the guys stated above, it probably has more to do with your diet and training.

Also, the bigger you are, the harder the gains come so you if your a noob running 1g of test, or a guy who's 5'7 240 @ 6% there will probably be a noticable difference in the amount you gain.

^ Totally.. A lot of people wil say they never run over 750, but how big are they and how big do they wanna be

Back